unban me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pässel

6 Feb 2013
hi ...

sry guys but my spray was ok. other player spray jokes over jesus and that is ok???? ....... i think it was a misstake from you......pls unban me ............Peace

Pässel

6 Feb 2013
THx

Unban requests:

name:pässel
steam id:STEAM_0:1:5800959
reason of the ban: Inappropriate Spray
why u should be unbanned:
hi ...

sry guys but my spray was ok. other player spray jokes over jesus and that is ok???? ....... i think it was a misstake from you......pls unban me ............Peace

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Please be patient and wait for an answer of got_blunt. He is the admin who banned you.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I know I should stay out of this because it has nothing to do with me but you just posted your unban request like 30min ago, you can't expect all admin sitting 24/7 checking the unban requests. It will take little time.. Anyway I'll pm "got blunt" for you so he checks your request and If this takes too long an SPA/HA will handle this.. :)

And remember, spray jokes about Jesus is not allowed either. Call an admin when you see someone spraying it..

Best Regards
AlawY

Last edited:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
hi ...

i did not see any jesus christ sprays/or any sprays who insult other religoens, if i see that, they will get banned aswel, no tollerance for racism sprays like yours!
i will increase your ban after checking chat logg, any other admin would have give you permanent.

Last edited:

Pässel

6 Feb 2013
what is your prob? it is nor racist .......and i have never say ......that spray was in the last round. always admins are very very bad.... it is not funny ..... a lot of player make misstakes and spray shit or block players ..........Some admins are more neutral and act for the player with you what you can not see and I also play for a while already on the server:(

news that I've written, even against the player that I mentioned with names were passed for a ban but for me what so ever. up on the good admins

2 weeks now? tzzz you should not be an admin. outrageous ness!

you do not act based on personal. you do not feel so offended when you say his opinion. peace because I'm still a human being

thx blunt....you are sick ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dani

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Feb 2011
German North Sea
Look ur chatlogs! 2 Weeks ban? I would perm ban u! I sweat , if ur ban is over i will w8 u.
And if i see only one! O N E Insult which includes Family or incest, i permban u!
Shame on u

Btw stop call other Sick. U are the sick one ;)

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Disgusting chat log.

When you log on to the server, you get "respect other players" listed as one of the rules(the little rule box you close by pressing "O"). This chat log shows no respect what so ever.

Now I know that getting banned sucks hard. But just take it nicely and please be polite to other players ingame. We will punish every single person that doesn't respect other players ingame.

Please for the love of god be nice to other players.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Also do not spam the forums. If you forget to say something edit your old post, not make 3 extra ones. If you don't follow this rule you will be punished on the forums aswell.

Regards!
SPA AsH!

Pässel

6 Feb 2013
very sick players.......... very mad people .......... dislike make against such. I always respect all. But religion can simply not be taken seriously. pretty sad that most of you probably have no friends and only their pc. and no longer absorb. soltet her go into therapy and not look so much tv. My condolences to all. and good improvement

Pässel

6 Feb 2013
and why do you insult me​​? I have not only offended admin except the unfair blunt

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I always respect all. But religion can simply not be taken seriously. pretty sad that most of you probably have no friends and only their pc. and no longer absorb. soltet her go into therapy and not look so much tv. My condolences to all. and good improvement

Great idea to insult admins! But seriously we checked your chat log and it's far from perfect, you got to admit that.

Could this thread please be closed? It's turning into a troll war with keyboard warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.