Unban Req

bergice

19 Apr 2011
Norway
Name: bergice (I believe you mean my nickname, not my real name.)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15990291
Reason of ban: Closed gates on 4way.
Ban info:
http://elite-hunterz.info/sourceban...rch=STEAM_0:0:15990291&advType=steamid&Submit
Why i should be unbanned: I am not asking to be unbanned, but possibly lowering the ban time as i think 6 days is a bit much. Also i think this was somewhat a misunderstanding as there were zombies outside the gates but i got banned because there was still some people outside.

Pazdaran

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
5 Mar 2011
I think ban should be lowered. 6 Days is somewhat of a harsh punishment for just closing doors.
Also this guy helps me catch cheaters , I need him...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'358
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hello divos already proceeded lowering his ban, it's now 2 hours and already expired :)

have fun on our servers!

givos

17 Feb 2011
I DO NOT agree with lowering ban.
You closed doors, and fuc*** whole team. I saw it and remember exactly... Whole 4 players survied that round. It would probably survied 10+!
And you did it on purpose.
So i wount change ban again to 7 days, but my opinion is that you deserve ban for 7days.
Thats it from my side.
And sory for my english.
Edit: I have to tell also you closed opposite door, and than turn and you closed door where you came from...

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'358
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i see that it wasn't givos unbanning him!

i proceeded to fix the permissions as i just noticed every admin could edit other people's bans which is not what they are supposed to do.

Attachments

• how.jpg
    how.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 546

Damage

18 Feb 2011
I did let Givos know, and I know that the edit was fair. See no reason that I should get punished. Also, I've told Givos many time to watch out for his ban lenght's!

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'358
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i haven't punished you, i just noticed that i forgot to disable that setting, by fixing it i am sure that an admin cannot unban himself if he gets banned from another admin and will have to wait for an HA input.