Unban Request/admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeY

28 Oct 2010
name:Whiskey
steam id:STEAM_0:1:17523646
reason of the ban :http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:17523646&advType=steamid&Submit
why u should be unbanned: I know it's only 1 day, but i just wanted to share this. I got banned for correcting an admins grammar, i said ¨Hahgay¨ it was not to confront anyone. ¨misterpringles¨ then kicked me, then i joined again and said ¨That was so gay, kicking me for fixing your grammar¨ It was not for insutling or anything in that form, i was just telling him that it was more abuse than correct. He banned me, using an fail explination in the ban reason field. Just check the logs!

Your sincerly Whiskey! :)

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
saying a admin abuse hes power for kicking you once for saying "HaHGay", and then saying he uses hes power for no good... i would ban you too!

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
lol he first said hah gay, i warned for insult and kicked, then he said that was so GAY. Thats a ban, stop crying about it. Next time behave and no insult its ur 3th ban...

peace out

WhiskeY

28 Oct 2010
No real good admin, would kick anybody for saying ¨Hahgay.¨ When did you leave kindergarten? Serriously.

WhiskeY

28 Oct 2010
/silence wiskey is enough next time =)

That is much better than 1day ban, mute for 5 mins or something. Saying next time i kick you. A normal player get provoked getting kicked for no logical reason.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Really banned for saying gay?.. Silence or gag is more than enough.

Ban decreased to 1 hour.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Really banned for saying gay?.. Silence or gag is more than enough.

Ban decreased to 1 hour.

Are u serious?? I didnt say any SPA can reduce the ban?!? Anyway his ban was already expired and next time check with the admins before making any decisions like this ....

Last edited:

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
No real good admin, would kick anybody for saying ¨Hahgay.¨ When did you leave kindergarten? Serriously.
And before to try correct my grammar, first check yours next time... kindergarTEn, serriously? Next time behave and have fun

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Are u serious?? I didnt say any SPA can reduce the ban?!? Anyway his ban was already expired and next time check with the admins before making any decisions like this ....

You know how it goes. Anyway handled by Niko..

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.