Unban Request: avoideur

avoideur

23 Jul 2015
Name: avoideur

SteamID: 0:0:42880452

Ban reason: Avoiding punishment. Ignoring admin. Being a smartass

Unban reason: admin: haze <3 sophie
I got frozen and teleported in front of zombies because i destroyed a barrel with which you can get on a chest. just as everyone does in marble. Not having enough, he freezes me again next round. So i rejoined before i could die (being frozen) just to tell him that it was wrong. And i left again after 5 seconds without playing any more round.
4 hours ban followed. So, is it not allowed to leave when you get frozen? (second one was rly unfair anyway)
And where/when did i "ignore admin"? wtf..
I got screens of all that to prove, so dont even try to disclaim it. Heard that many people experienced that he abuses btw.
And no, i didnt provocate in any way. just wrote "i got screens"
probably wont get unbanned in 4 hours but nvm. just want that abuser to lose his rights
cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1nfomercial

Haze

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2014
I see a roof
First of all, what you call "abuse", is my way of punishing. I freeze the offenders so I can get their attention. And perhaps make sure they understand why, they are being punished.

The reason I frooze you again, was because the round ended roughly 20 secounds after I frooze you the first time(zombies died right away). And by then you wrote "its allowed to destroy this barrel wtf ." Which made it obvious you need talking too.
There were two teammates jumping on the barrel while you shot it :/
But while I was writing, you diconnected.. You then came back, said a few things. And left again. I then decided to ban you.
I wont unban you.

Shooting the barrels while TeamMates are using them, is not allowed!

avoideur

23 Jul 2015
every day 5000 players use those barrels to jump on crates and destroy it afterwards. i didnt see you punishing any of them.

further more: if you freeze someone and he leaves you ban that one for 4 hours? you cant be serious. and i even took the first freeze without leaving. but you just keep freezing until i die even if it takes 10 rounds.
and please explain reason "ignoring admin" and "being a smartass"

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'357
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
if there are 100 thieves will you just rob a bank and complain when you get caught because the others didn't?
There are rules, follow them, understand them, and don't point fingers unless you understood them first.

Admins are required to punish (freezing, slapping, slaying, etc) to teach the players the rules. you left and didn't give him a chance to teach you, hence the ban.

avoideur

23 Jul 2015
Well, youre right there.

Forgot to mention: I joined 5-10 min later on the new map. he couldve kicked/slayed/burnt/etc me there. then i got banned for 4 hours. You give those people too many rights.. they do whatever they want and you don´t seem to care if it´s legit.

And he had the chance to punish me btw. After first try failed because of his own mistake he just kept trying. But lemme guess. /closed inc

Last edited:

Haze

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2014
I see a roof
When I frooze you, the idea was for you to get infected, and then get shot to death. That is the punishment. Not just staying frozen for 20 seconds without nothing happening.. And while your dying, Im supose to explain the sutiation. The first round ended to fast for me to do it, also since you wrote "its allowed to destroy this barrel wtf ." before I could get a chance(There is a little part of the "being a smartass").
And when you left,(Ignoring admin) after saying, "next ill just report." Im not going to wait for you to join back. How can I know when that will be? :/
I then banned you and left v1.

I gave you a four hour ban because you already had two bans. And it felt right.

Done.

Last edited: