Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Ingame name Bazinga!
SteamID [U:1:74785225]

Ban reason rejoining
Unban reason
Disconnected from Server Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| 2017-06-15 21:50:23
Connected to Server Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| 2017-06-15 21:54:17

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Okay first of all, why did you leave and join back 4 minutes later? It's not "rejoin" but it's still exploiting the game-play and to save rank/kd

Second, you seem to do this a lot. According to your logs you left and joined back 6 times between 9pm and 10pm.

As an elderly player you should know the rules, rejoining is forbidden unless you're dead which you weren't when you left those 6 times.

Reactions: Melisa

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Bazinga, as you may have noticed I've warned and kicked you several times for rejoining, usually I don't give out so many warnings.
Since this is your first ban I only put it on 1h, so the ban will stay unless a ha/spa says so.

P.S: Next time I won't give you a lot of chances, you know the rules.

Regards,
Melisa.

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
a) No I did not notice any warnings.
b) What is an allowed time between a disconnect and a connect?
c) In the future I will just use !specme and take a spectator place and play then again instead of disconnecting - is this allowed?
d) How long is it allowed to be AFK in Game?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
b) Not specified, but leaving so often when being alive and reconnecting just seconds or a round later might look as rejoining to avoid death or to avoid playing as zombie...
c) Yes!
d) There is no restriction but if you stop playing for longer time it would be nice not to reserve the last free spots. But being spectator for a few minutes is absolutely fine!

Reactions: Bazinga!