Unban Request: Carlo

TOTO

1 Jul 2016
Name: Carlo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10891206

Ban reason: blocking

Unban reason: Hi, I am here today to ask you to kindly take off my ban that rightly one of your Admin has inflicted on me ... I admit that I was wrong and I apologize for that you do not try to block the other players, enonostante your final verdict let me tell you at least two things I play Counter Strike for over eight years, many other servers are also Italian, but believe that the servers where virtually more and your game because it is very nice and I like the mod and Zombie..non first time I've been banned for this reason I ask you again ,,, sorry but believe me at least one thing, many times block to me, do not make me go etc etc, but no one does anything to those people because I see them continue to play and sometimes I also help by writing in chat! admin, they are always within your servers and this I think you can verify it, and I never gave big problems to you Admin ... unfortunately my misfortune and who are Italian and do not know your language in order to communicate properly, but I can only write you via google translator, as I'm doing right now !!! to me time and time again block me but I can not talk about not knowing the language and automatically defend myself, I am here to say sorry in a ufficciale and can spend Saturday and Sunday to play with you, if the answer will be negative, however, I will accept even if it makes me feel bad but at least I have actually said how things are, let's say I get caught at the wrong time ... I'm unlucky :)
sorry for the outburst and Happy weekend

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Oh yeah google translator is not the best... xD
Well I didn't understand everything you tried to say but i guess i got the most important parts. I hope you can understand my answer! ;-)

You got only one ban for blocking but multiple for doorclosing (in both cases you hinder your team mates from reaching their destination). Indeed there are too much players that are blocking all the time (we already ban a lot of them but we can't catch everyone at everytime). And independent of what those other players are doing you shouldn't act like those other rulebreakers.

I will reduce your ban to 2 days, so one day less. Don't block others again to avoid further bans! ;-)

TOTO

1 Jul 2016
Thank you for having responded to me ... from now on I will try to write down the names used, I'll try to translate with google in order to communicate with you
and thanks for the day in less than Ban ... will want to say that sparrow weekend without you :-( Good evening