frandy

29 Jul 2013
Name: Carlos Betancur

SteamID: STEAM_0_1:18329395

Ban reason: Teaming.

Unban reason: Hello EliteHunterZ,

Today I got banned for the reason "Teaming.". But i'll explain you somethings:

1) I did NOT play on your servers today

2) The reason "teaming." is in my opinion not fair. We were playing Lila_Panic_revisited and i was on the roof. I was standing at the edge near the container, and then i got stabbed. A dude behind me knifed me(the same second i got zombie) over to the container. At the container there were a couple og people and of course I infected the ones i could get!
After that the admin "Snow" (which i think is "Avo" too) told me, that i was going to get a ban for teaming, but I told him i did not team with the humans (he didn't answer me - maybe just ignored me).

3) I have earlier on argued a lot with the admin "Snow" and a lot of times he has been using his admin power to gag or kick me (and now ban). Thats not how to argue.
So "Snow" or "Avo" is mad at me, and now he finally found a "reason" to ban me, and he did!

I don't thing this is fair, because it was not my fault i got knifed to the humans at the container, and therefore i think this is a very good reason to get unbanned.

Greetings

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
steamID: STEAM_0:1:18329395 (you used _ instead of : )
bans: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:18329395&Submit
chat: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=2913

wait for avo to reply

edit: we removed alot of bans a while ago, but i think this is your 11th ban, is that right?
i have banned you before and wrote "bad chat-log and this is his 8th ban".

if thats the case, and the fact that you got another ban 1-2 weeks ago, i would recommend you
change some of your behavior. Just an advice, regardless of outcome :)

Last edited:

frandy

29 Jul 2013
WolfRam: I don't know if this is my 11th ban, but a 1-2 years ago, one admin banned me 5 times for rageing and some other stupid things (I dod make an unban request on some of them, and i got unbanned)

I'll like to see what Avo will say, because I really don't know why i got banned for "teaming"?!

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
You teamed with the ct who was on roof and you got banned it's that simple my dessision will not change(normally you'd get a warning but u've had far to many). You have a serious issue and need to change ur behavior towards admins and players.
Ps. If i ever gagged you or kicked you it was proably cause you deserved it so dont come lying that i abuse.

frandy

29 Jul 2013
Avollaj havn't you read my intro-text? I explained about the "teaming"!

But i'll tell you again: I did NOT team with the other dude up the roof! He knifed me (not arranged - otherwise I would have infected him!) to the container!

Can you prove (picture, chat EG.) that I was teaming - otherwise i did not (which I already told you many times)?

Actually you didn't even see me getting knifed from roof to container, so i think you just ban because you are mad at me (for an unknown reason?)

If you can prove that i teamed with the other dude, you can PERMBAN me, but if not (and you cannot prove it, because i did not) then remove my ban!