Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
Name: Colt555

SteamID: idk

Ban reason: reconnection

Unban reason: Hi, got banned by one of your admin called "the almighty". i reconnected not to avoid death but to fix some rates. Im not at home actually and i play on a public network... i got infected, ragequitted, and changed a rate before reconnecting to the server. Then this admin banned me 1 week without any warnings. Please a Headadmin unban me this guy dont like me and i dont like him either so discussing with him dont even interest me. Thx to SPA/HA

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Please a Headadmin unban me this guy dont like me and i dont like him either so discussing with him dont even interest me. Thx to SPA/HA

It's not a matter of interesting you or not, it's a matter of proving you're right and that he's wrong, if you don't accept it then you won't be unbanned, so either wait for The Almighty's input, or wait 1 week before playing on the server again.

-Xylon

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
i dont see what u want from me to prove. I reconnected so then im wrong, and he banned me directly wihtout warnings for 1 week. I never had any ban for reconnecting or cheating or teaming or wtv. So you always ban first reconnecters like that ? I'm not sure, i know a little how it works here and all i see is a harsch ban because he dont like me. But yeah lets wait for his reply, but i can bet he will take his time. I mean its clearly obvious that the ban is harsch, so what are you waiting for ?

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
i see no bans for rejoinings, all those bans were for admin insults. why you are talking about my accounts ? i never talked about it. As usual discussing here is useless, it looks like im discussing with a kid. une belle discussion de sourds. Nevermind then, you have the access to unban me, and youre still an idiot imo, all about showing powers via admins rights, i will call that lame as you have been upgraded to the "special admin" rank. Now believe me, as soon as i will find a solution to fuck your server, ill do it. even if it will costs me money. As Niko said one time, yeah i rememebr it, "enough is enough". Now u can laugh, i'll laugh later. Bonne soirée imbécile

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i see no bans for rejoinings, all those bans were for admin insults. why you are talking about my accounts ? i never talked about it. As usual discussing here is useless, it looks like im discussing with a kid. une belle discussion de sourds. Nevermind then, you have the access to unban me, and youre still an idiot imo, all about showing powers via admins rights, i will call that lame as you have been upgraded to the "special admin" rank. Now believe me, as soon as i will find a solution to fuck your server, ill do it. even if it will costs me money. As Niko said one time, yeah i rememebr it, "enough is enough". Now u can laugh, i'll laugh later. Bonne soirée imbécile

I take threats very seriously, therefore you're not welcome anymore.
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=colt&Submit=Search

Status
Not open for further replies.