Unban Request: Descartes

descartes

7 Sep 2015
Name: Descartes

SteamID: [U:1:203478924]

Ban reason: Insult

Unban reason: First, hi. Recently, i get a permanent mute from the admin EASY.
This is the plot: i was playing on the server zm V3 then Enissay jumped few times for fun on my head and i said: "pakyu nigga xD". Well, i know the rules and sorry for saying nigga (i really didn't mean the word). Therefore, EASY muted me for couples of days and i was trying to say sorry for my behavior. I totally understand what he was telling me but he miss understood what i was trying to say through my player name (because i wasn't able to write). I love that server, i almost play in that server and spend many times. I would love to communicate with others players to share good moments. Sorry for breaking the rules, i promise to do not insult or anything similar. I hope i get this unmute request.

Best regards,

DESCARTES

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello descartes,

first of all: I do believe in 2nd chances. I do not really believe in 3rd, 4th or 5th chances. I dont care who was jumping on your head, it's not a reason to use racism in chat. Especially not if you have been warned like a dozen times before. I gagged you 3 times for racism, warned you multiple times before i finally perm gagged you. Your reaction was "hahaha" and "i dont mean as it an insult, my n***a". I dont care how you meant it, you are not supposed to use that kind of words in game chat!

I didnt missunderstood anything. There is nothing to missunderstand, i watched your chatlog and found racism all over it, on EVERY SINGLE SITE.

I wont unban you, but as you promised never to insult again or use racism in chat, i am willing to reduce your comm ban to 1 month by trial. Regard this as your final chance, your gag/mute will expire on 05-10-15 19:01:20. Be aware that I will instantly perm gag you again, if I ever read any racist word in your chat log!

Reactions: Havoc