Unban Request: [»eX.] KARMATE-san 61

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Name: [»eX.] KARMATE-san 61

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10787423

Ban reason: Rejoin

Unban reason: Hallo,
bin grade Online gekommen und wie ich feststellen musste wurde ich wegen Rejoining gebannd. Ich will mich zu dem Sachverhalt äussern, wie ich sehe hat sich die Petze was zusammen gescreent :D, ich bitte die Admins das nochmal zu prüfen weil ich kein Rejoining begannen habe im ersten Screen sieht man das ich den Server verlassen und angeblich nochmal gejoint habe das problem ist wen ich den server verlasse habe ich wohl ausversehen nochmal auf den gleichen server geklickt wo danach die Petze sich den screen gemacht hat aber ich bin nicht auf den Server gejoint und war glaube auch kein zm was ihr auch prüfen könnt.

Im 2 Screen sieht man wohl in der Console das ich Zombie wurde aber nachts um 3.56 ungefähr sich mein Router neustartet und ich wohl nach paar min wieder draufjoine sieht das aus wie ein Rejoin. In der Console von ihm steht nichts von dem Disconet problem das ich hatte den das hätte den problem erklärt.

hier der chat verlauf bis wan ich online war:

2014-02-15 04:08:49 !radio. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7

Deswegen bitte ich um Unbann weil ich kein Regelverstoss begannen habe und mich an die Regeln immer hallte, danke im vorraus.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
hey mate,
thank for coming to our forum.
Hello,*Censored*
'm just come online and as I discovered I was gebannd for rejoining . I want to comment on the facts as I see the Bruins what has screened together : D , I ask the admins to check it again because I 've started no rejoining the first screen you see that I have left the server and supposedly gejoint again the problem is who I no zm what you can consider her the server leave I probably clicked accidentally again on the same server where afterwards but the Bruins has made ​​the screen I 'm not gejoint to the server and was think .*Censored*

In 2 screen you can see well in the console that I was zombie but at night about my router restarts at 3:56 and I probably after few min again draufjoine this looks like a Rejoin . In the Console from him nothing protrudes from the Disconet problem that I had that would have explained the trouble .*Censored*

here the chat running until I wan online was :*Censored*
2014-02-15 04:08:49 ! Radio . Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ | FastDL , SSD powered , HLstatsX | zm_cbble_eh_v7*Censored*

That's why I ask for Unbann because I have no infraction started and am always echoed by the rules, thanks in advance .
google translate

When i originally saw the photos i was gonna give you a very small ban because you are an experienced player and you know the rules better than most. I then noticed you got other serious bans and extended to one day.

On this unban-request looks like he was right though:

2014-02-15 04:11:20 Connect I connected to the server. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-02-15 04:11:18 Disconnect I left the game. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-02-15 03:56:46 Team I joined team "TERRORIST" (Zombies). Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-02-15 03:56:39 Entry I entered the game. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-02-15 03:56:38 Connect I connected to the server. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-02-15 03:56:37 Team I joined team "TERRORIST" (Zombies). Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-02-15 03:56:37 Disconnect I left the game. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-02-15 03:56:16 Disconnect I left the game. ZombieHunting V5 by ElitE HunterZ |Dildo skins, Fun, fastDL, HLstatsX| zm_temple_v2
2014-02-15 03:56:11 Entry I entered the game. ZombieHunting V5 by ElitE HunterZ |Dildo skins, Fun, fastDL, HLstatsX| zm_temple_v2
2014-02-15 03:56:10 Death erDbeeRfroSch killed me with zombie_claws_of_death.
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=43319

looks like you did rejoin 1 time, and the others could be some router-stuff..
anyway ill reduce it to 4 hours so you can play again, and add a link to this unban-request so other admins will know why it was reduced.
The reason why i dont remove the ban compleatly is that i see you have rejoined other times, but i dont wanna follow up on it since i would have to look through 80 pages.

any objection?

Last edited:

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Ok passt schon danke dir.
In der Info liste steht ewiso nur I Killed :D

Nimmt diesen flamer volraider nicht ernst ( nooby )