Unban Request: [»eX.] KARMATE-san ❻❶

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Name: [»eX.] KARMATE-san ❻❶

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10787423

Ban reason: Macro

Unban reason: Good evening everybody,
First of all i want to ask you why is it a permanent ban? that is the second ban. Why is that directly a perm ban without a warning?
At last,that i want to say is that I use the
"MWHEELDOWN" "+jump" and "MWHEELUP" "+jump", that is not macro.

I hope you unban me and thanking you in anticipation.
See you soon.
Karmate-san

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
@@ EDIT:

Ok Twice.

Last edited:

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
He is banned permanently. Its just not on sb

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Reactions: SniperZero

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Look at this again, you cant see that the all have different Steam ID !!! I am the one of them, who was banned from Dominik. The others are fakers and so on.... AND NOW show it to me where YOU are warning. Look at the rules from Advaldo, pls.
WARN-> BAN

AGAIN I use binds, and that is not macro "MWHEELDOWN" "+jump" and "MWHEELUP" "+jump". You can not understand it, because of your low-priced mouse.

SKY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
19 Jul 2010
Germany
you was banned from console again, the console banned you not when you bind MWHEELDOWN with jump....
for me is the ban justified.... and you can buy easy new css and have new Steam ID.... its for me not a reason...

best regards sky

Last edited:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Yep i havent looked at the steam ID's my bad.

The reason i did not warn you is,that i was aware that you know the rules very well and that you are aware on how our ban system works,now i have no idea how you get to this information about what advaldo posted because it can be viewed only by admins...

Once the sourcebans issue will be fixed i will reduce the ban to 1 month just because 1 you tought that you can abuse macro just because you know how our ban system works and 2 because you just wont admit that it was a macro with can be clearly seen in the demo and 3rd my "low priced mice" has the ability to spam the jump button aswel but it doesnt mean i will have to use it to gain an unfair advantage like you did.

Cya in 1 month unless HA's or SPA's decide otherwise.

Reactions: StrikE

karamate

28 Apr 2013
When a person is using a macro, you must give them at the first time a warning to turn it off. If they do not turn it off then give them 1 day ban.
Second time, give them again a warning to turn it off, when they do not turn it off, you must give them a 1 week ban.
And at last, when they do it again and again, you must raise it and so on...

You don't give me a warning, so I couldn't explain you how i do it with the binds: "MWHEELDOWN" "+jump" and "MWHEELUP" "+jump"
and that is looking like macro.
And now I hope, that you do it how it gives in the rules.
Thanking you in anticipation for the unban.

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Why are you still arguing? He told you that he is gonna reduce the ban to 1 month. Be happy..

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Why are you banning me for about 1 month. It's normal that somebody will be ban for that 1 day or 1 week after a warning.
Should I be happy with that ? When somebody bans you unfair? It is nice or? What would you do if I would be ban for 1 month or perm?

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
When a person is using a macro, you must give them at the first time a warning to turn it off. If they do not turn it off then give them 1 day ban.
Second time, give them again a warning to turn it off, when they do not turn it off, you must give them a 1 week ban.
And at last, when they do it again and again, you must raise it and so on...

You don't give me a warning, so I couldn't explain you how i do it with the binds: "MWHEELDOWN" "+jump" and "MWHEELUP" "+jump"
and that is looking like macro.
And now I hope, that you do it how it gives in the rules.
Thanking you in anticipation for the unban.

Like i said for the reasons i named above i skipped thru the warnning and 1 week ban just becuase how wel you know the rules and yet you decided to use macro because you knew that we will NOT ban you til we warn you about it.

Now please wait for HA'S or SPA's decission because if the thread gets spammed it will be closed and i dont want to go thru all of the explaining part of what you did wrong again,because i think you alredy know.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well knowing the rules and spoiling the system because of it, is considered an abuse of our service.

hence the ban is valid.

I'll now get on the issue with sourcebans

Reactions: Maxgs

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Here is a list of players, who use often macro and here you can see that they get many times a lower punishment as me with many warnings. And now say to me, that is fair for me. You all did the rule system and you abuse it as it suits you. You should be a model for the players. I hope, that you serve up justice and shorten/ delete my punishment. I have only 1 Ban ( with that 2 Bans) and I did not get a warning. That is your job to give a warning and not so hang around and now "I give them a ban without warnings, just his problems!!!"
Thanking you in anticipation.

list:

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:16235314&Submit
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:58613892&Submit
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:44716041&Submit

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Why don't you just stop using macro and problem is solved?... I warned you almost one year ago, and still today you are using it.

Demos of you in 2012:

Attachments

• 4WIQT.png
    4WIQT.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 232

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
okay so here is how i would do it:

You used macros, you used them in the past on THIS account which makes you doubleguilty.
you had your warning with your first ban.

You used macros in the past but that is not taken into account as new account = new chance.

But since you're a frequent player and know well the rules (we take that into account aswell), i find you guilty for breaking a nearly-cheating rule and spoiling our administrative system to get away with it..

Therefore I think 2 weeks are assured as a ban.

I would want to hear about the admin that banned you anyway.

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Alawy please can't you look at the Steam ID. That is not me! I said it to Maxgs too. That is fakers. Please read the posts i have written before. And please stay at the thema, answer first the last post. I can't post always the same what I said. Please read it first and then write. Answer my question.

karamate

28 Apr 2013
@ niko Thank you for 2 weeks. It's greatful, but niko you know, here is autumn holiday, can't you do that 1 week, please. So I can play 1 week and then you know work/school....
If you say not ok, I will thank you and please write in source bans.
Thank you for all things.
Good night everybody.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
okay so here is how i would do it:

You used macros, you used them in the past on THIS account which makes you doubleguilty.
you had your warning with your first ban.

You used macros in the past but that is not taken into account as new account = new chance.

But since you're a frequent player and know well the rules (we take that into account aswell), i find you guilty for breaking a nearly-cheating rule and spoiling our administrative system to get away with it..

Therefore I think 2 weeks are assured as a ban.

I would want to hear about the admin that banned you anyway.

It's ok i think 2 weeks is fine eventho he STILL argues about it and wont admit what he had done wrong.

///http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:10787423&Submit Downgraded to 2 weeks and remember we keep a close eye on you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikooo777