Unban Request: [»eX.] Snikz

SneakyLeroy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jun 2014
Name: [»eX.] Snikz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32189458

Ban reason: rejoining... day by day

Unban reason: I got disconnected by steam or something and joined back. I didn't disconnect on purpose and wasn't even close to get infected for that matter.

It was only for 2 hours so didn't mind that, but I don't want this to show up on my previous bans for something I don't think I did anything wrong.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIzuGt7ucvY

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'146
Zombieland
Hi SneakyLeroy,

after watching the video I decided to unban you (ban was - as you saw - only 2 hours but maybe you cant sleep and want to play some more rounds...). Looks like you really got disconnected by steam in this case, and it was just a coincidence that you left & rejoined after shooting all your bullets at me and less than a second before I would have infected you. Btw it looked different (a lot closer) from my view but I didnt record a demo at this late time... but that's off topic.

As you disconnect very often when you are low on HP (admins can see this in chat) I looked into your stats before I banned you and it shows me that it wasnt first time you rejoined within seconds (pls see the link).

Be aware that rejoining in order to avoid death is not allowed and that admins will always look out for rejoiners. Stop rejoining please (I am not talking of this particular situation but in general).

Play like a man, die like a man :) ... see you in game.

Edit: I cant delete this ban from history, maybe some HA will do you this favor?

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Ban removed. See you ingame.