Handled+ Unban Request: FlyingSquirrel

FlyingSquirrel

16 Jun 2018
United States of America
Ingame name FlyingSquirrel
SteamID 76561197995294968

Ban reason Teaming
Unban reason
I was never teaming with him , I was just nodding no to him , I was never giving him an advantage for nothing , so therefore I wasnt trying to team , all I was simply doing was nodding no and he tried to attempt to kill me and I tried to attempt to knife him , so I think there was a misunderstanding towards this 2 week ban. Im just trying to have fun on a fun server

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi,

I banned you for teaming. Yes you were teaming after being warned not to block and not to rulebreak anymore. You didnt care about my warnings, ban stays. Play fair if it will be expired in 2 weeks or expect the next ban to be longer.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
It's acutally pretty easy: Play fair, attack the enemy and have fun. But if you play unfair you will be given breaks (and those breaks will be longer and longer in future, until it's permanently).

So regard this 2 weeks ban as a clear warning and an opportunity to reconsider your ingame behaviour.

I wont unban you, I watched you all the time since I entered the server, there is no doubt you were breaking our rules - again and again.

Half the server sent me private messages about you being a blocker, teamer, teamkiller. Do you think we admins are fools? Change your behaviour or get used to be banned from our servers.