Handled Unban Request: fuku

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Ingame name fuku
SteamID STEAM_0:0:117693287

Ban reason teaming
Unban reason
Hi, i have to unban because i did not commit any infringement ... the admin motivated the ban on teaming, i was trying to kill a zombie with the knife ... and an error of the admin .... thanks .. sorry for The bad English

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi Fuku,

I saw several situations that looked like you were teaming so I observed you for a while. First you failed a few times to knife the zombie and therefore it was not obvious enough if you really tried to knife him to humans but it already looked sometimes like you try to get around the zombie to knife him to the other humans. But in the last two situations it was obvious enough.
1. On the big box with those many small boxes as stairs (small room on cbble) you directly targetted upwards to that box just before you knifed the zombie.
2. Before you finally got banned you were also running with knife to zombie and just before you knifed him you moved your viewpoint sidewards from zombie to the left where a human was still camping on a box and then also upwards. With the result that the zombie was not just thrown to the box but also just got up to the roof.

It is not the first time I saw such suspicious situations in your case (also since your previous ban) and your clan is well-known for teaming. But you are lucky that you haven't got caught often so far therefore you just got a short ban.
Anyway due to the mentioned obvious situations the ban will stay.

Reactions: Melisa

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
You're wrong, though it looks like you say I did not start teaming ... your motivation is not enough ... I was just trying to kill the zombies with the knife and not for teaming, I REPEATED " I DO NOT TAKE TEAMING "so you have to unban, dataworm I learned the lesson from previous ban .. I did not teaming! Because if I started killing a knife with zombies and by mistake it goes to humans is not teaming! point.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I partially made a demo of that stuff but I can't upload it atm and have an exam in 3 hours. Anyway your ban runs out in a half hour so it shouldn't matter anyway now.

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
No, I matter anyway, because I have committed no offence ... And a matter of principle! When I'm wrong I take my responsibilities but not in this case! Why are you to be wrong ... And now I have a ban on sourcebans

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Okay so I guess you want me to upload the demo? It is already overwritten but I will retrieve it from my backups and get back to you within this evening.

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
You want to see the demo. Out of curiosity, by now the ban expired and me are just curious to see the demo. Thank you

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Okay shame on me, I was just reviewing the demos. I thought I just started the demo before those two last situations happened that I wrote about but obviously there was already a demo running so the result was that i just stopped the running demo and got only the previous situations. Anyway I attached that demo for you which shows some minor situations like you running around that box with knife obviously trying to knife that zombie from behind. But that is far away from a valid proof since this doesn't show any intention to also knife the zombie forward to the other humans.
We don't need such proofs anyway but since I just made the effort to record it, I feel really ashamed that I failed to really record that last part as intended and show you why I were so convinced that it was on purpose. But if we should get into such a situation again I'll try my best next time to make sure that I get such a demo to avoid misunderstandings.

Attachments

• demo1_2.dem
    22.5 MB · Views: 221