Handled+ Unban Request: ghssanyhea

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Ingame name ghssanyhea
SteamID STEAM_0:1:437118177

Ban reason teaming
Unban reason
i just looked to the ban and it's 1 moth ! it's my first ban in this account ?can make it less then that :(

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Why would I unban you or reduce your ban? You will never stop teaming, that's what you did for years now: Breaking rules, playing unfair, teaming, blocking, etc. Prove me wrong in a month, but beware: Stop teaming now and forever or prepare to be permanently banned again (and again, and again...).

Let's make a summary: You collected more than a dozen bans on your old account, applied for admin, received a permanent ban after multiple last chances and after applying (being unbanned from permanent like 3-4 times, after promising half of the admin team (including me) to improve your behaviour), then you get a new account after you broke your promises and start teaming again and wonder why you have been banned?

New account means you get one new chance. It doesnt mean you get a dozen new chances. In other words: Be happy you get another "last chance" on this new account, next time I see you breaking any rule you will need another new account.

Take this month to reconsider your behaviour. And know my patience with you has come to an end after all this years of rulebreaking and lying.

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
easy
the most problem i have since i
joined this servers it is teaming the fact it is fun and
Unusual to see ct and zombie friendly and helping each other and it's against the rule .. but when i said sorry and
Apology doesn't mean I lie but it is behavior i used to do for long time I
tried many time to stop doing it but i couldn't i wish if there is maps let zombies and ct playing friendly and having fun or idea in this
Direction it'll help a lot because most the bans of players is teaming in ban source but in general I'll try not to team again after ban end sorry if i made any inconvenience