Unban Request: ghssanyhea

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Name: ghssanyhea

SteamID: ghssanyhea

Ban reason: Disconnected to avoid death

Unban reason: as i know there is no rule say not to Disconnected to avoid death !!

anyway i left the game while the zombie try to kill me then i played after 10 min maybe

then he give the ban !!

how is that ??

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
i can not understand this admin matablue who was trying to kill me with the other zombies then i Disconnected the game

looks like he was upset about it ? but not to give me ban for Disconnecting the game

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Hello ghssanyhea.
I am the admin who banned you
First of all, Im not upset at you, we do punish people for disconnecting to avoid death as far as Im informed.
You did disconnect infront of my eyes to avoid death and playing a zombie, and the second the zombies broke through and was about to kill you, you immediately disconnected. And I went into spectatormode and applied the ban, while the ban was setting in i did not find you playing on any of our servers

These are usually minor bans depending on the sitaution but seeing as you have been given so many chances at following the rules its staying as a permanent ban

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ghssanyhea&Submit=Search

Unless HA/SPA thinks otherwise about this sitaution

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
hi admin blue

can I ask ...is that Disconnected from game become bad minor ??!!

i went to see videos on YouTube it's not Necessary to play on other servers when i Disconnected

i know I have more bans before but I'm not trying to play against rules !!

come on why every time i go throw this !!

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
With minor I mean that 1 hour ban would have been enough but its totally situational.
But seeing some of the previous bans you've gotten are in some ways familiar to this one I do not have anything else to say here but that you should have accepted your death and not to leave just to avoid it

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi,
As long as there is no rejoining and it isn't abused, then it's not a bannable offense.
Admins will keep an eye on you if you do that and even punish you for leaving on certain situations, but the ban is indeed a bit too much. I will unban you and make it a bit clearer to the admins.

Edit: by the way your record is awful, so please avoid abusing the system or I will simply close an eye next time and you'll end up with a permaban

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
hi Nikooo777

first thank god there is admin like you who are neutral
and I glad about it

Nikooo777 i think you said before that you can't clean the bans I mean is there still no ways to clean it or any chance about this

or should i have another steam and game account

you can Imagine how afraid am I now not to get ban for any reason because I play in this account for 6200 hours on css

so I can give anything to you so you give chance

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Give me good behavior and you'll have nothing to fear :)

Reactions: ghssanyhea

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hey, this thread might be closed.. But I just wanna add, that I saw ghssanyhea rejoining to avoid death as well. I punished him "in the past weeks" for it, I guess. And we had a discussion as well, where he didn't rly find good arguments also told me that it is fine to leave to avoid death and join back in less minutes.

It may be your connection sometimes, but I doubt that you lose your connection when Zombies are close to infect you and reconnect after 1 sec.

1.jpg2.jpg

Reactions: Dev1ne

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Thanks for your information but this is not helpful what happened in the past and has nothing to do with his unban request. Yes well now he was warned a few times. Of the next time he gets caught he know what is before him.

Reactions: ghssanyhea

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
It is not helpful? It has something to do with this, because its about rejoining plus its not even been a month ago, so please.

Its within a short period of time with all those excuses and that.

Reactions: Dev1ne

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Thanks Para.

Yes he seems to be exploiting the system, and I don't like when people do that.
It's not okay to leave and come back a few minutes later. So if you catch him doing that repeatedly feel free to issue a new ban. Make sure he's aware of this tho.

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
if the problem start with me i won't play until it's gone

you think that i'm doing this for my own !!!

if i have chance to let you control my cpu you'll know what i mean