Google Fiber

Donator
4 Apr 2018
Canada
Ingame name Google Fiber
SteamID 76561197969955107

Ban reason blocking
Unban reason
Admin dataworm was hiding. Found him in a small room and killed him.

As i was typing "got ya", he 1st killed me with his admin powers. And next round he banned be for 2weeks, because he realized that after slaying, he didnt ban me. All i did was taking 3 seconds to type got ya and he couldn't get out out of the room.

To be honest i play on this server all the time, and for someone to loose his cool in unprofessional especially from admin side.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah I was in that small room and after you knifed me I tried to get out but you stood directly in the door so after you still stood there after a few seconds (~5s I think), I slayed you so I could get out. A few seconds later the map was over, I checked your records and banned you. Due to some bugs the bans sometimes doesn't work instantly so when I realized that you were still playing 10 mins later, I kicked you (and cause of ban you couldn't join again).
I also tried to get some more details from your stat page and it looks indeed that you had 5 seconds before you got slayed. Still quite some time to write "got ya" which never appeared (but a minute later you wrote "i wormed your ass").
Also considering the fact that I have seen you blocking before and also that your records show that you got banned and also warned from several admins before it is hard to believe that you just accidentally stood right in the door for 5 seconds writing a quite short message that never showed up.

Nevertheless I checked your records in more detail and from your previous bans only a single one was for blocking and I have no details about how many warnings/punishments you received before that. So I think it is only fair to reduce your ban from 2 weeks to a single week.
Guess I don't have to tell you that in future you should avoid blocking or start writing messages while standing in the only entrance to a small room with players in it! :-D

Google Fiber

Donator
4 Apr 2018
Canada
I appreciate for reducing from 2 weeks from 1 week. However, what does your current judgment have to do anything with my past history? Im on this server 3hrs a day every for 5 years!. That being said, having 4 offences is nothing compared to TOTAL time spent playing.
Correct, i blocked you in room for 3 seconds, but dude...heard of !zstuck? cmon...a week for not being able to move 3 seconds??? Yes i did write "i wormed your ass" that was only because i found hilarious that you slayed me. I guess you took things personal, and decide to INVESTIGATE my past. What did my past tell you? A ban per year? That is NOTHING!, people will always get mad no matter how you put it. Sometimes is bad nade, sometimes me trying to survive and break a cade...Look, at it this way, if 3hrs spent a day for 7 days = 21hrs a week x 4 (weeks) is 84x12 is 1000hrs.In that time i offended a person once a year is a extremely bad thing??? LOOL cmooooon!

Im not going to argue anymore, but i just wanted to show 3rd party to determine if this the correct cause for this action.

P.S only reason why i didnt dispute other bans was because email confirmation server did not work with my hotmail account. This ban however made me upset and forced me to create account.

Google Fiber

Donator
4 Apr 2018
Canada
Just to add "Also considering the fact that I have seen you blocking before " after all this time i recall seeing you only yesterday. Reason why you haven't seen me before because we play in different time zones. Reason why i started playing during different times is because im taking some time off the work for couple of weeks. Due to that reason i strongly believe that your statement is a false statement.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Lol actually we were quite often on the server at the same time. But I already wondered why you would block an admin, the fact that you mention you don't really saw me before might explain that! :-D
Nevertheless as mentioned before it seems quite unlikely that this was a mistake but on the other hand there is indeed the possibility that it was a mistake. Also it is your first unban request and as you mentioned your previous official ban is quite some time ago. You are unbanned now and sorry for the late response!

Google Fiber

Donator
4 Apr 2018
Canada
Lol actually we were quite often on the server at the same time. But I already wondered why you would block an admin, the fact that you mention you don't really saw me before might explain that! :-D
Nevertheless as mentioned before it seems quite unlikely that this was a mistake but on the other hand there is indeed the possibility that it was a mistake. Also it is your first unban request and as you mentioned your previous official ban is quite some time ago. You are unbanned now and sorry for the late response!
Thank you!