Unban Request: Isepi

isepi

17 Apr 2014
Name: Isepi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40814148

Ban reason: Religion discrimination

Unban reason: Ii would like to get unbanned even though i messed up and i know it.

This guy joined the server called ISLAMIC DOMINATION and i found it
very offensive so i started talking s**t and thats what happened.I have no excuses and i can guarantee it wont happen again.

I enjoy playing at your servers so please have me unbanned.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
hi

please explain to me why on mothers earth you had to write such awful things. why? please explain it to me so i fucking understand it.. i checked islamic dominations logs and he did not say any word to anyone, and i just cant understand why such a name results into you getting so angry and insulting and discriminating a whole religion.
i just want to understand what happends in peoples head, what went wrong in your lifes that you became such cruel idiots? i just want to understand it for gods sake..

i cannot influence your thoughts and your mind, but i can influence your ban for gods sake, and the ban will stay, i really hope you reflect your thoughts about religions and other beliefs and understand that you will never be able to say such a thing on our servers and not be banned for it. i sincerely hope youre going to buy a new account and come back at eh maybe, to prove me that people really can change.

phanty