Unban Request: Jynmagic

Jyn_Magic

7 Nov 2014
Name: Jynmagic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26418622

Ban reason: Racism

Unban reason: Hey um well this is embarrassing, basically a couple of months ago I was having a terrible day like, terrible (although its not an excuse) got really drunk and spewed racist bullshit on the server. I honestly do not remember what I said just that I was being insulting and racist. I apologize and I love your servers to bits :(, is there any chance I could play again? Either way I deserve it and need to keep myself in check next time eh.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello jyn_magic and welcome to our forum first,
let me explain why you got banned and from who.
Admin advaldo banned you and the reason is already known by you (racism) after I watched the comments I have seen that you mostly to 95 % used the worst NI**** word aswell, racism have a zero-tolerance by us and would be punished with the biggest amount of time we can offer you.
As you maybe know already this ban would stay permanently if anything won't change and I don't think so that you would get unbanned from any admin.
Using so much N**** words and insulting any religion / origin is the worst thing what anybody can do. Sorry but you should know that a behavior like this isn't nice.

So you would have to wait for a reply from admin advaldo or any other head-admin / special admin.

your ban-details: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:26418622&advType=steamid

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Flashy.

Jyn_Magic

7 Nov 2014
Yes I know but I'm not a racist I was just venting my anger in a horrible way. I know its unlikely I'll get ubanned, but a chance is a chance. I mean I've never had any trouble with you guys before.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello and sorry for interfering.
Jyn_Magic, put yourself into our position, check your chatlog and answer us if you would unban a player whose chatlog was this bad on your server?
Or how do you think their community felt about it? Please state your opinion.
Jyn_Magic's HLstatsX

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Hi.

I've thought about this alot and it was a really bad chat log but I've discussed with another HA and decided because its your first ban to give you another chance. But please be aware since the first ban was severe that any other ban that you get could be perm with next to no chance for an unban so be on your best behaviour from now on.

Reactions: Nikooo777

Jyn_Magic

7 Nov 2014
Hello and sorry for interfering.
Jyn_Magic, put yourself into our position, check your chatlog and answer us if you would unban a player whose chatlog was this bad on your server?
Or how do you think their community felt about it? Please state your opinion.
Jyn_Magic's HLstatsX

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]
Yes because as you can tell by the chatlog I am obviously repeating myself and acting like a complete attention seeking/venting asshole. (Almost) everyone deserves a second chance mate. Reading it makes me feel sick to my stomach tbh.

Last edited: