LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Name: LosT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47488843

Ban reason: Destroyed the barricade

Unban reason: I was playing on this lila panic, and i ran where i alwys use to go, and i saw easy was in there, than i tried to give signals to let me go in, but i think he said no, and than 3 zombies came running(no escape), i shot one of the sodas away and tried to get in, but it was to late, i became a zombie and i knew i did something wrong... Sometimes when you panic easy, you cant controll it so i tried to escape :( im so sorry mate... i know i did something wrong but i really dididnt think twice before i did what i did. im stupid :( please forgive me :.(

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'561
1'159
Zombieland
Hello LosT,

you have been warned more than once not to destroy barricades and not to kill teammates. I've been very patient with you last two weeks since you learned how to use that specific spot. I talked to you multiple times and explained you not to shoot the cades, not even punished you first 5 times you killed me and others there due to barrciade wrecking. As you didnt stop I had to slay you 2 days ago for same reasons and explained you again, that you are not expected to shoot down a barricade when you want to enter a camp spot where you arrived to late. You either didnt care or didnt listen.

With a short look at your ban history (wasnt you first ban for teamkilling, was it?) I should upgrade your ban to 3 weeks or even longer. So be happy it's a short break only. And most important: Respect rules and fair play - if I catch you breaking this or any other rule again, I will choose a more appropriate length of ban, according to your behaviour and ban history.

Although I accept your apolgies, there wont be an unban from me for two reasons: (1) I think, you need this lil' break to understand that rule and - hope dies last - not to ruin other's game experience again. (2) I cant justifiy to unban you knowing that you wont learn anything from this topic and continue destroying cades / teamkilling others if you are late at barricade spots.

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
I'm sorry to say this, but i havent broke it 5 times.... so you clearly have to put some extra butter on the bread for sure. I didnt hear to much from you about rules and stuff, wich i think you shold become better with. I heard alot of complaining about you before that you dont give any kind of warnings. And you could have done anything for helping me in to, like you did a time before (teled me in there). And i get this impression that you are a litle mean in this sentence "wasent you first ban for teamkilling, was it?). Think about what you write to people, maybe you say something you sholdent.

Yeah, maybe i deserved a ban, but think about it twice... Maybe you wont see me anymore?

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Yeah, maybe i deserved a ban, but think about it twice... Maybe you wont see me anymore?

You know LosT, we didn't force you to break the rules, it's YOU and only YOU. We don't ban for minor offences you know, also there is no special treatment for any players, you break the rules, you get punished, it's not your first ban, you're lucky to "only" have a 2 weeks bans.

You know the proverb: If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Xylon

Reactions: PengS

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Ill take my punishment, i did break the rules. But keep in mind guys, i didnt try to do it, i got so much panic that i shot the soda. My mistake guys, im SO SO SO SORYY!! :'(
mistakes.jpg

Sorry, LosT out...