Unban Request: Love

L0VE

28 Jan 2014
Name: Love

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9952987

Ban reason: Permanent Ban Without Warning

Unban reason: Hi,
I really do like playing on your servers, especially with custom alien models and sound mod (I was about to release them on your forums for other players who might want to play with them; I have also made a new zombie vision and was about to request on forums to implement them for zombies on the servers). I made a bad mistake while playing today on one of your server. I played with a bunny hop script on to test it out. So admin Avo banned me without any warning. I will admit that I will do not play with such scripts on your servers in future! Maybe you can unban me and give me a second chance. I really prefer your servers in terms of population and quality and would like to help you to improve the gaming experience. Naturally the decision is yours. Thanks in advance...Regards, Love

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
What about "Warning - 1 day - permanent"? Immediate permban is the wrong way when you think about the rather way. Especially when you watch at your last "Macro-Ban" - 1 month.

Last edited:

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
You dont get warnings when you use script aimbot wallhack etc and even if you wanted we do have them on the server you should already know this denniz wtf how can you not know this?
As for my last macro ban that has nothing to do with this it's 1 month cause it was his 3rd time using it despite 3 different admins warnings and banning him.

Reactions: Yezzir

L0VE

28 Jan 2014
I respect your rules and decision. By the way its too bad that you decimate the community just for one stumble...

Lance

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Jan 2014
Can you upload the demo to sourcebans Avollaj? Just so the other admins can take a look. As a big and respected community a permanent ban based on cheats shouldn't be decided by one person imo. No hard feelings tho :)

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Ah, i see. "Script" - okay. :D Sorry then

Last edited by a moderator:

L0VE

28 Jan 2014
It would be great if other admins can take a look to this. I will buy the game a second time anyway just to be able to play on your servers. If you unban me and give me a chance, it could be a win win situation...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
L0ve would you please be cooperative and post the details of this bhop script please?

L0VE

28 Jan 2014
The hook i used is called AiHop v1.2.1 CSS. Here is a screenshot: GUI.jpg
Any chance for unban?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
no

Reactions: BurniingSky