Handled+ Unban Request: Manarchie

Rikka Takanashi

4 May 2017
Ingame name Manarchie
SteamID STEAM_0:1:48406409

Ban reason rejoined several times whenever zombie got too close to him
Unban reason
Hello,
First sorry for my bad English i'm french but i'll try to get a correct language :)
So i get banned cuz when a zombie was get too close from me i disconnected and rejoigning after. That was a mistake to play like this and i understand. But i love your server and i want to get unbanned, i swear i won't do it again i promise.
Thanks for reading my post.

Manarchie

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Rikka,

looks like you had a lot of chances to learn about rejoining and behaving but missed them all before you were rightfully banned permanently. As the admin who issued your last ban is no longer in duty I am responding to you. Instead of learning you descided to insult our admins as "nazis" as we can see checking your 13th ban. Know that we do not tolerate behaviour like this.

You got unbanned and are welcomed to play on our servers again - as long as you play fair. Use this chance wisely mate.

Ps. I recommend you to check, study and follow all of our !rules (type this in chat) and respect fair play and our admins. Do NOT rejoin again and do not break any other rule. Know your next ban will be permanently again if you miss this final chance.

Reactions: Havoc and Dataworm