Unban Request: Naps

Naps

8 Aug 2013
Name: Naps

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23010275

Ban reason: Advertisement

Unban reason: hi,i got ban for advertisement like you can see(ban reason)
i advertise other server IP if i remember right and that was big mistake.
i didint think it when i do that,i just said it. so my request is can you unban me and let me play on your servers and forgot it.if you can unban me i promes i gonna respect all rules! :) -Naps

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
i dont know if you spammed another ip, or you just posted it once and so on, but advertising bans are always permanent.

alawy may decide on his own if he unbans you, seeing that its almost 1 year ago that you got banned. maybe if you would write a little bit more in the unban reason, you can convince him, but i dont want to promise anything. decision lays in alawys hands.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
To be honest I remember this guy quite well phanty, he advertised and spam posted another server ip (DeadlyHunters If I remember correctly) more than 20 times in order to steal players of EH. That's why I wrote that ban reason as a reminder to myself. I will do everything I can to keep you banned for as long as possible. And frankly, I would be pissed if an SPA/HA unbanned you!

You posted two unban request before this one, pretending that it was your "brother" who did it. Realize that advertising is a major offense, and will result in a punishment!

First unban request!
Name: Naps

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23010275

Ban reason: advertising

Unban reason: Hi i hope this help to get unban..i think my brotha spam like this but im not sure or me when i was drunk IDK!? but im so sorry i dont make or this not happen again :)

/AlawY

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
I remember this too. Ban was well justified and no need to get changed. Nice try...

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
alawy has spoken, ban stays then

Naps

8 Aug 2013
lal. if i spammed like 20 times this is then right decision to me but if i remember right i spammed the server IP just 2-5 times.
im perm ban and i see u dont want unban me so bye then but i tried :)