Status
Not open for further replies.

frandy

29 Jul 2013
Name: Never go full retard

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18329395

Ban reason: bad chat-log and this is his 8th ban

Unban reason: Hello Elite Hunterz

I've been playing on your V3 server for a long time now and i like it very much!

Yesterday i got banned 2 weeks because i have a "bad chat log", but there is something i don't understand. While the round was on, i was afk in 5 minutes, and when i got back i was dead. Then the map chanced and just 1 second before the map chanced, i was banned from the server. I don't know why, because i was afk and i cannot have Inappropriate Language when i'm afk.

To be honest i have been saying some bad things, but everyone does that, and i don't start teasing people with bad words.
Seriously i'm not 14 years old :)

I really hope i can get a good reason from the admin who banned me, NOR-DW, why he banned me, and please give me a screenshot where i was texting bad words - i'm telling you again, i was AFK!

Kind regards

Never go full retard

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

frandy

29 Jul 2013
Okay but listen, i've seen many people talking like that to me and other people on the server, i'm answering then with their own bad language...

I think 2 weeks for insulting is unfair, because many people are talking like that, even worse, even infront of an admin and admins don't ban them 2 weeks like they did to me. At least you could reduce my ban to a couple of days or 1 week, but i think 2 weeks is a hard punishment.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
If someone hacks does that mean that you should hack too?

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Okay but listen, i've seen many people talking like that to me and other people on the server, i'm answering then with their own bad language...

I think 2 weeks for insulting is unfair, because many people are talking like that, even worse, even infront of an admin and admins don't ban them 2 weeks like they did to me. At least you could reduce my ban to a couple of days or 1 week, but i think 2 weeks is a hard punishment.

U've got 2weeks ban because its ur 8th BAN! Be glad its only 2 weeks and ur language/chat is BAD, so 'Nor DW's' ban is more then justified.

Greetzzz

Last edited:

frandy

29 Jul 2013
Deanburger: If someone calls your mother a hairy whore, do you just do nothing or not? hack and bad language can not be compared.

maybe it is my 8th ban, but Avollaj was an idiot and he banned me 2 or 3 times because we were not friends. Then he became admin and abused his power on me! And last time i got a ban was long time ago, and i will never be like before again

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Hey mate,

this is a copy/paste of the ban i put on you:
NOR-DW 28-07-13 22:16:21
[21:49:25] (+EH-v3): Rusty Kuntz (STEAM_0:1:52053871) has reported Never go full retard (STEAM_0:1:18329395) for Other

i checked his chatlog to see of the complaint was due to his language. He spams and insults other players alot, so i was gonna give him a small ban on an hour or 2. but then i saw its his 8th ban, so i extended it so he may reflect on his behavior.

ill never believe he do that, but who knows..

chat-log:
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=18596&page=1

Previous bans:
23-12-12 23:11:44 - Reason Ignoring Admins
11-10-12 04:21:28 - Reason Blocking
28-06-12 18:38:34 - Reason heavy spam on map vote
06-06-12 18:31:22 - Reason Inappropriate Language
15-05-12 20:05:21 - Reason Inappropriate Language
02-05-12 20:25:44 - Reason rejoin
30-04-12 19:15:19 - Reason Blcoking

As you may see, someone reported you to us for some-kind of bad behavior, and I judged it fitting to give you a small ban to make you reconsider the way you talk to people. But because its your 8th ban and you clearly haven't learned to behave like someone over 14, I decided to give you some time to cool of and maybe grow a little.
You still spam and you still insults people, that i know. For all we know you still do the other things you previously have bans for, so in our eyes it looks like you didn't learn anything from them. I don't think you should expect to get a 10th chance for self-reflection.

Be glad it was me that gave you that ban, someone else may just give you permban for having 8 bans alone.

thats a long answer, but now you know why you got 2 weeks :)

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Deanburger: If someone calls your mother a hairy whore, do you just do nothing or not? hack and bad language can not be compared.

maybe it is my 8th ban, but Avollaj was an idiot and he banned me 2 or 3 times because we were not friends. Then he became admin and abused his power on me! And last time i got a ban was long time ago, and i will never be like before again

Yes they can, to a degree, the concept is the same. Just because someone else does it, doesn't mean you should too. If I wasn't an admin I would ignore it, not to mention I would've had to have done something in the first place to get him to say that to me (mhmm).

You have 8 bans so be happy with your punishment. NOR has gave his input, case closed.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Closed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.