Unban Request: [NoName]

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Name: [NoName]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193075111

Ban reason: Blocking

Unban reason: Wir haben ein vertrag mit Dataworm beschlossen über mein bann.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Okay, here is the deal I made with Ronin:

His ban on the mentioned account will be reduced from perm to 4 days. Therefore he agrees that he will get a perm ban again in case we realise him breaking the rules again. This perm ban is not restricted to the mentioned account, an instant perm ban can happen to every account of him as soon as a rule got broken on the corresponding account.
Mistakes can happen so a perm ban on one of his accounts should only be performed if there is no doubt that the rule was broken on purpose. If the demo shows (or an admin who saw it himself claims) that it was no accident but a putative act, the perm ban can be performed. Otherwise an unban or a short-time ban should be considered instead.

Ronin, please confirm one more time that you agree with that deal!

In case that headadmins doesn't disapprove this deal, your ban will expire in 4 days.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I disagree, I could find over 20 bans, including other permban from Ronin ONLY this year, Permban stays.

Reactions: cluth3r

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
I got ca. 4 perma bans for the same reason by advaldo. So where is he ? I will talk to him, but he blocked me in steam so I can't contact him. He said to me in my last unban request he will unban the other 3 or 4 accs but since 1-2 months he did nothing.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I got ca. 4 perma bans for the same reason by advaldo. So where is he ? I will talk to him, but he blocked me in steam so I can't contact him. He said to me in my last unban request he will unban the other 3 or 4 accs but since 1-2 months he did nothing.

You do realise that you have over 20 bans ? What's the signal for you to stop rulebreaking ? Do you think it's a game to be banned ?

Ban stays.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Nono, don't understand me wrong please. I just mean that advaldo won't answer me. Idk why. As you said the ban stays. I can do nothing against it you're right here, but what's wrong with advaldo? Is he busy or something? Idk he just said: "I let it go with your Hasan5555 account until I saw you TK again.". I think you can remember it, if not you can find it easy here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/sh...-подонок-Markuis?p=67403&viewfull=1#post67403 (Sorry for giving links.. I heard from anyone that link posting isn't allowed or something..)