Unban Request: Петрович[Ъ]

Panfilov

7 Sep 2016
Name: Петрович[Ъ]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58512983

Ban reason: exploiting elevator

Unban reason: Dear administration of game servers.
I play you a long time, and very in love with your game.
Excellent card, good players, constant updates. This is no longer anywhere.
You are the best in the whole world.
I wanted to apologize for violating the rules of the game on the map *****
I jumped into the elevator shaft and blocked access to it. For it was banned for 1 week. I already banili 1 time for mine.
Since I have a problem with English, I used a translator to understand the reason of blocking. And now I realized that the reason for the ban was just in the elevator shaft.
Excuse me please. More than once I will not use the elevator.
I love your server, and I can not wait that long release.
Razbante me please. Or shorten.
In advance I want to say thank you.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
This is the first official unban request I got so I'm in a good mood! :-D
I shortened the ban to 2 days!

You got 1 ban before for elevator exploit but also some more for other stuff (and it is not so long ago). So let me point you back to those rules you already broke in the following list. Please make sure you understand what the rules mean and just ask if anything is not clear for you. If I should realize that you break one of the rules again, it might result in a ban for at least one week. ;-)

- blocking: Please make sure that you don't block your mates, this means for example not to hinder them to get up to a safe spot or also to leave a safe spot when they became zombie.
- teaming: When you block other mates so that they can't reach an enemy or if you knife a zombie to other ct's it is probably considered as teaming. Or when you knife/shoot them upwards (like you already did) to roof or another useful place they usually couldn't reach so easy, this is of course also teaming.
- shooting box: could be seen as a special case of blocking. The box on rush_final for example (also fits the barrels on cbble): If another human tries to get up to the train by using the box you shouldn't shoot it away because you hinder your own team that way. Especially after a round started you should at least wait if someone tries to get up and just shoot it away when there is no human nearby showing intentions to get up or when a zombie just arrived directly at the box.

Happy Hunting (in 2 days)

Reactions: Panfilov

Panfilov

7 Sep 2016
Thank you very much. You are the best.
When I play, I try not to break the rules. But as your server English language, knowledge of the rules comes with experience. I think that I have already amassed enough and no longer falling for administrators eyes)
I read the rules again. I got it. Thank you very much.

Panfilov

7 Sep 2016
Hello admin.
I can not login to the server.
He writes that I am banned.
Lock me up Expires on 09-09-16 21:49:35
Help me to understand.
Thank you in advance

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah as mentioned I reduced the ban to 2 days which expired now! I guess you just got tricked by your local timezone which is probably one hour faster?! ;-)
Please try again and tell us if it should still not work!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah as mentioned I reduced the ban to 2 days which expired now! I guess you just got tricked by your local timezone which is probably one hour faster?! ;-)
Please try again and tell us if it should still not work!