Unban Request: Saiyen

Saiyen

18 Jun 2015
Name: Saiyen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35228254

Ban reason: Teaming https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Saiyen&Submit=Search

Unban reason: Hi all First i have to say that i can't speak english very well so its very hard for me to explain me. I know that i have a lot of ban for teaming but all were long time ago (2015,2014) except my last ban and i am going to explain me with dat. I knifed zm into the roof on cbble map 6 month ago and the admin banned me without i giving explications. It was reflexe and i remember anyway there were only 5 ct left alive and i was going out of my respawnn protection. So i decided to stop css and to not start an unban request because for me its hard to explain because i use google traduction. Now this server miss me and we hav'nt server like this on CSS and CSGo is shit for ZM mod. This is why this server miss me and i wanted to get unbanned. I know i havent a lot of chance (luck ?) because one or two year ago i was already unbanned but i have to try. :(

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi Saiyen,

your last ban was already a permanent ban but the responsible admin decided to give you one last chance and here we stay again. Anyway I've seen longer list of ban records and not all of your bans were related to teaming. So I decided to give you another chance and reduce the ban. As I see the ban was a little bit older than I expected so it already expired now! :-D
Use your second final chance wisely! ;-)