WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Unfortunately the admin that made the demo forgot to type !showkeys after he started recording.

But this looks like a script. You gain speed and you kinda flow without loosing momentum when hitting ground.
-i dont think this is macro which is first warning, then a small ban, then a week, then perm.
-i think this is script and that is permanent ban right away without warning.
(note: i can be wrong about this being a script, but its not normal)

take a look at this and compare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcsOiy5uFWg

anyway, hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikooo777

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Flash,

I'm the admin who banned you, indeed your bunny hoping is good, too good to be done the normal way, I don't know much about the bunny hop scripts, but this looks scripted to me.

The problem is that I forgot to type "!showkeys", so we can't really see if you use a SCRIPT or if you're REALLY SKILLED.

Due to this last error, even though the demo shows a perfect bunny hop, without "!showkeys", we can't be 100% sure, hence I'm forced to unban you, but be careful as you'll be watched again, and this time we won't forget the show keys command.

You are unbanned: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:26784444&Submit

Xylon

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
Bhop an introduction and Guide. Made by an EH member? How paradox..

My chinese friends fastest hop there was 390 and its inconsistent, use cl_showpos 1 and no just cos kunta cant do it its not a cheat. You dont need !showkeys for proof lmfao

take a look and compare, when i played for real i went past 500 every day

youtu.be/D9s47WuwOpk?t=1m7s 1:00 minutes

You guys banned ppl that are better than me that jumped at 600-700, ohyeah that was ash. such a genius..

Last edited: