Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

12 May 2017
Ingame name Scooter
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19931534

Ban reason Bhop script
Unban reason
Dear admins and forum member, i have unfortunately got a ban for script which i am deeply sorry using, i will never use it again, i beg for a second chance.

Sneaky

31 May 2017
United States of America
I hope you get a second chance, but think about it, its not worth to use a script and get a ban, it is a lot more fun if you play like everyone else, good luck with your request.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I just want to add that i discussed the demo with wolfram, there's a lack of evidence, the demo is too short and the missing jump signals could be caused by the server lag, nothing clearly proved any sort of script.

Doe he admitted to use hack on steam.

09:44 - Scooter: the ban its very ok i dont hacking (cheating) more

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Scooter, the reason I'm replying this late is because I talked with other admins to get their opinion on this unban request, and I've come to a decision to not unban you since you did cheat, so the ban will stay unless a ha/spa says otherwise.

Regards,
Melisa.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Scooter, ich wurde gebeten Melisas Antwort für dich zu übersetzen:

Hallo Scooter, der Grund für meine späte Antwort beruht darauf, dass ich mir die Meinung der anderen Admins eingeholt habe bezüglich deines unban requests. Ich bin zu dem Entschluss gekommen den Ban nicht aufzuheben, da du gecheatest hast. Der Ban bleibt also bestehen sofern ein übergeordneter Admin nichts gegenteiliges sagt.

Reactions: Sneaky and Melisa

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
This issue has been resolved via steam chat with scooter.
He did indeed use bhop script and so the unban request is denied.

Reactions: Melisa
Status
Not open for further replies.