Unban Request: Setrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mico2

2 Jul 2014
Name: Setrup

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50474710

Ban reason: Racism + heavy insults will not be tolerated... come to forum, write a long unban request and apologize

Unban reason: Hi, my ban was like 11 months ago, I think, I was punished and understand.
You know, I was only make it for troll and just for fun with some friends. I know it's stupid but it was the end of my summer's holidays and it started to be boring to do always the same thing and wanna to "decompress" before getting back to my studies, It was a bad way for decompress and I totaly recognizes it but as I said it before, I just wanna to do make fun for my friends.For me and my friends it was fun, but for all the other people it wasn't, and I'm actually sorry for having annoyed all the people who was in my game.
I do not remember what I said and don't want to, I'll be shame about it.

Your server taken me all my holidays, and as we're back to the holidays, I want to be unban for play on it again, but I can to promise you, if I get unban, then I'll don't try again to act like a kid.
I'm sorry about all and in 11 months, I think I really can to understand why I get banned and this is for why I'll don't do it again.

So, this is for why I want to be unban and I'll don't take the risk to make the kid in insulting. I know how stupid I was and I have really change.

Thank you for understand it, and no problem if you do not accept my unban request, I wanna to act like that, I have now to assume your choice and will respect it.
But, we can all have a second chance, no? :)

Have a good day .

PS: I Hope my english was good

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time in writing this unban request.
At first I was willing to evaluate the request, however in a comment on the ban i found my own message not to accept any unban requests due to this thread: http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/3726-Unban-Request-Abdellouh?p=36347#post36347

After reading it i still believe in my opinion back then.
Such an attitude granted the permanent ban to be permanent for good.

Please buy a new CounterStrike copy and you will be welcome again (it's 50% off for the steam sales so you're lucky)

Greetings
Nikooo777

mico2

2 Jul 2014
I actually do not see me pay for a game then I already won and this for 1 server. But thank you.

mico2

2 Jul 2014
And for the link, I was "helped" by a friend, it wasn't a double account.
But it was fun :p

mico2

2 Jul 2014
And for the link, I was "helped" by a friend, it wasn't a double account.
But it was fun :p

I heard by fun, when you get "only" serious request, that make fun when it's one where the guy just "don't care", And I was so stupid to put my real steam id, but it was when I no care about it because never thinking I'll get back on CS lol.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
niko answered, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.