Unban Request: shut up

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Name: shut up

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176641484

Ban reason: there is no reason

Unban reason: hey guys, there we are again!

played a few hours on server, never broke any rules, didnt insult (check chat log).

the mariohaddad admin of course spectated me undercover to find a reason to ban me.

its really sad to see an admin like him on the servers... first i got muted for "insulting" ... where did i insult??? check chatlog!

then i got told to change my name cause "i broke rules" with the name "zm_youssef_the_terminator".

i changed name to "hut up" and got banned for "insulting admin in his name" lol?????

@headadmins, this guy is really trying hard to ban me, tell this ****** to stop with it!

this is unban/ungag request!

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Hello again. a few hours ago you asked me what my name was on the forum i replied mario you replied "ah that noob". Again minutes ago you attempted to mock by saying "where are you still banning the noob undercover ? " and then when i was killed you said "noob down". Anyway that is not exclusively the reason of you gag.

Reason of gag :

Heavily insulting admin. Heavily insulting players. Insulting admin. Insulting players. Provoking admin. Also note the following: Provoking players by spamming the use of the word "noob". Attempting to pretend to be admin by typing ADMIN before his messages in chat.

from your chat-log

2016-07-04 07:07:41 you want me to fk you?.
2016-07-03 20:13:30 fking edger.
2016-07-03 16:56:20 penissay, special map?.
2016-07-01 19:25:04 kick me cause i kicked your momma?.
2016-07-01 19:16:20 youssef respects nobody xD.
2016-07-01 19:07:11 penissay, spec map pls.
2016-06-30 18:50:35 araber d´oown.

After I gagged you I realized you are not the real youssef, so I asked you to change name. Your reply was insulting me by changing name into "shut up" so I banned you.

After completely checking your chat-log and assessing the situation, I extended your gag to one month given the severity of your offenses, and I extended the ban to permanent until you stop using the name of "zm_youssef_the_terminator", now that you have 1 gag and 1 ban on this account.

If you decide to abide, I will reduce the ban back to what length i deem suitable, after taking into consideration the degree and speed of your cooperation.

Waiting for intervention of head-admins if necessary, meanwhile I will not further engage in additional discussions given we had already dealt with such situations before.

Also, I ask head-admins to consider banning you from the forum as well, since it is the second time you insult me here, after you first did so in a previous request of yours.

Last edited:

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
2016-07-04 07:07:41 you want me to fk you?.

Thats what i relpied when the other guy asked me "if i can fk him"

2016-07-03 20:13:30 fking edger.

lol? u kidding? thats not even an insult ...

2016-07-03 16:56:20 penissay, special map?.

i dont have the symbol on my keyboad which the admin penissay has in his name. dont even try punishing me for something i have done a week ago when other admins have been on server!!!

2016-07-01 19:25:04 kick me cause i kicked your momma?.

thats what i replied when someone attacked my dad...

2016-07-01 19:16:20 youssef respects nobody xD.

and???? u serious?? dont make a joke out of yourself!

2016-07-01 19:07:11 penissay, spec map pls.

since when is asking for a spec map against the rules? i dont have the symbol on my keyboad which the admin penissay has in his name. dont even try punishing me for something i have done a week ago when other admins have been on server!!!

2016-06-30 18:50:35 araber d´oown.

if thats his name, what can i do against it???

how is a name with "shut up" an insult? for real... get a thicker skin. or how old are you? 5 years old?? cause you act like 5 years old.

i hope niko can sort this situation cause you seem desperate gagging and banning for the above comments...

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
nice to see that you are only trying to get me an offence that i cant use the zm_youssef name anymore .. prooves again what an admin you are ...

muting me for nothing an nothing again... then trying to find something in my chatlog that you can ban/gag me ... thats a nice job you have done there!

isnt it normally to "warn" people first if their account has no offence given before???

no idea why my "abuse report" about you was closed ...

why even mention the "noob down" what i said to someone and not you... if it doesnt matter here??

you are just trying to make me look bad! im sure headadmins can see this!

i mean 1 month gag for the 7 sentences i said there, is a joke ... like your behavior as admin!

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
still waiting for unban and that headadmin tells this admin to stop stalking me and trying to find reason to get me banned ...

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
I have discussed the situation with Niko. First i assure you i'm not stalking you, and the real youssef is not really my friend. This is all happening because you are faking his name, and if you break rules faking his name it might disadvantage him, i'm sure you understand, even if you hide behind the rule " name faking is allowed ".

Now, we decided to remove the punishment because this account's background was previously clean and you have the right to be warned first.
Try to be mature and don't call people names, just mind your own business and insult or provoke anyone, especially since you're using another player's name.

As for what you said above in your request : "tell this ****** to stop with it!", note for the second time that insulting here would lead to a forum ban.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
first of all, ty for unbanning!

second, i wrote "*****" that i dont insult anyone!

third, i was playing many times on the servers, but with different names and you only got attracted be me when i used the name "zm_youssef...." thats why i said that you stalked me.

well, doesnt matter now since case is solved!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com