Unban Request: Stoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindOfStoner

3 Feb 2016
Name: Stoner

SteamID: DONT KNOW

Ban reason: "exploting admin chat" xd

Unban reason: FIrst of all i dont want to unban me, just something to say: its look that your are fuking kidding me. First you gagg me for speaking just 3 times in the chat, then i speak 1 time on admin chat cause i wanted a explaination and "STONER DONT EXPLOIT THE ADMIN CHAT" srsly?¿ go fuking another player plis and stop gagging and banning be for no reason.

MindOfStoner

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi bud,

in short: You dont want to be unbanned (no need to worry: I wont unban you as you show me no sign of improving your behaviour).

Watch your language, reconsider your ingame behaviour (14 gags and 8 bans by >10 different admins...). Next time if you are being warned, take that warning for serious and stop trolling at once.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Unban reason: just something to say: its look that your are fuking kidding me. go fuking another player plis and stop gagging and banning be for no reason.

Mind the language, insulting here after gag/ban won't help you at all, you're in luck your ban/gag isn't being extended.

write status in your console and you get your steam id

Please stay out of threads not concerning you, it's fine that you want to help but the admins can handle it.

MindOfStoner

3 Feb 2016
Easy i wasnt doing anything man, just joking and you know that. About the 14 gaggs and 8 bans its to much yes but as you know i played to much in that server and im not a player that stay quiet when bots are fucking the game xd (dont know fuking in other words, sorr for the lenuage). This time i didnt insult anyone just kidding with no bad words and you gagg-kick-ban me so its normal to be angry, sorry for the lengauge used in the message before but i was angry with you and i never be quiet you know ¬¬. From my part all okey, np but i continue thinking that you werent right banning me.

MindOfStoner :)

MindOfStoner

3 Feb 2016
1 month gagged for insultig you bro?¿
did i insult you?
srsly?
i want a photo or something in wicht Stoner insulted Easy cause that is not true

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
1 month gagged for insultig you bro?¿
did i insult you?
srsly?
i want a photo or something in wicht Stoner insulted Easy cause that is not true

Hello, MindOfStoner, I alllow myself to post here for few reasons.

First, Special Admins or any other admins are not your "bro", unless you know them for a long time or even personally, that's called respect.

Second, our admins are trusted, they don't need proof to ban/gag someone, unless it's for cheating.

Third, you already have 15 gags on record (SourceBans) so I'd suggest you to stop whining about it, if it was me I'd have perm-gagged you.

-Xylon

MindOfStoner

3 Feb 2016
Hello, Xylon

First, sorry for calling "bro" to a admin but for me is not a respect fault, it is just de opposite. But okey i undersnatd you i will behave my language.

Second, oviusly you trust in your admins, is logic; Im not telling to easy that he is lying, i only discussed that I never insult eazy .

Finaly, i know about 15 gaggs, they are there, cant do more:disappointed:. Reason for a permanent gagg for you? maybe yes, i think nou cause always are absurd situacions but im whining cause it has not been fair.

-MindOfStoner

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello, Xylon

First, sorry for calling "bro" to a admin but for me is not a respect fault, it is just de opposite. But okey i undersnatd you i will behave my language.

Second, oviusly you trust in your admins, is logic; Im not telling to easy that he is lying, i only discussed that I never insult eazy .

Finaly, i know about 15 gaggs, they are there, cant do more:disappointed:. Reason for a permanent gagg for you? maybe yes, i think nou cause always are absurd situacions but im whining cause it has not been fair.

-MindOfStoner

Well, we both agree on the first part, that's a good point.

for the rest I've checked the logs and you compared Easy, well that's not even about comparison, it's worst, with hitler after he told you to stop spamming the chat with random things.

You also used the N word twice, which you were warned for, it seems like you're not affected by the several warnings you had, hence the gag.

The gag stays, we hope you'll learn from it and stop trolling when an admin tells you to stop something.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.