Unban Request: Teak

Matay

12 Nov 2012
Name: Teak

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53938228

Ban reason: bhop macro

Unban reason: Wurde gestern gebannt von kunta er meint ich hätte bhop macro was total der Schwachsinn ist schon alleine der Admin Chat ist richtig amüsant die haben keine Ahnung was sie da machen meine Maus ist die logitechG700s die Funktion Auto scroll per Knopfdruck also (schnell aufwärts) wie bei dem Vorgänger G500 gibt’s da nicht mehr( nur so als Info) .Auf jeden Fall sollte sich das Demo ein seriöse Admin anschauen und wenn dann eine der Meinung ist es ist ein macro dann kauft euch die Maus und testet es ich bezahle dem jenen die Maus wenn es nicht der Wahrheit entspricht und wenn doch dann hat jene wenigstens eine gute Maus.
PS:Und Admins die kein plan haben sollten ein Demo machen und einem seriösen Admin es zeigen bevor die Banen
Grüße Teak

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Google translate
Banned yesterday by kunta he thinks I would bhop macro which total the bullshit is already alone the Admin chat is really amusing who have no idea what they're doing because my mouse is the logitechG700s the Autobots scroll by pressing a button so (fast up) as in the predecessor G500 because there's no longer (just as if information). Anyway, the demo should look at a reputable Admin and if one of opinion then it is a macro then buys you the mouse and test it pay the those the mouse if it is not true and if it does then that has at least a good mouse.*Censored* PS: Admins should not have plan to make a demo and a reputable Admin show it before the Banen*Censored* Greetings Teak

edit: btw, i have no idea what the *Censored* is doing there, and i don't think it censored anything..
goggletranslate didn't do that either

Last edited:

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Genau dieses Auto scroll per Knopfdruck gilt als ein Hilfsmittel fürs bhoppen und ist somit verboten. Nur das bhoppen mit mwheelup /mwheeldown ist erlaubt.

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
Hello Matay/Teak, once again I wasnt sure what it was you were using, but I was certain it wasnt legit. We were 3-4 admins discussing this so this isnt my decision alone.
Please dont come on here and call my decision total bullshit, because clearly it wasnt as you werent bhoping legit.

A friendly suggestion for the future, sort your attitude out mate.

In addition: Your ban expires in a few hours

Chupa

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
8 Apr 2010
Switzerland
First i would like you to be more polite with our admin team, in this case Kunta. Second If he has banned you it might be possible that there's a good reason, it's not just "bullshit". I don't know the whole happening but i just wanted to understand that though he's banned you, being rude is not the best option to follow, because at the end it's always the admin in cause that decides whether unban you or not, so you just drive the situation worse by not being "polite".

IN addition: I HATE when the unban requests are made in German, as all admins aren't german which allows misinterpretations. But I think I got it all right..

Last edited:

Sajco Lucky Headshoot

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2012
Sweden
i was one of those who watched this and it looked like macro but at the same time we didnt know for 100% but i think kunta did all this right he didnt judge this alone he had 2 more admins on his side and me watching you and we made this desision the rest is upp to him.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
(responding after reading google translate)

Ok, holding down a button that spams a command ( in this case the +jump command ) is not allowed and is considered a macro, wether you coded it or it is already built-in in your expensive mouse. It doesnt matter if you bought the mouse solely to use it for that feature or not. When the ban expires, and if you decide to still play at our servers, make sure you dont use that again or you will be banned for a longer duration

Matay

12 Nov 2012
Twicey ich hab doch geschrieben das diese Maus diese Funktion nicht mehr hat wie die g500 und du kannst kobi fragen wo ich es hatte habe ich kein Geheimnis draus gemach zu diese Zeit war es erlaubt nach absprache mit marb und rocky und kobi hat es glaube ich nur geduldet und ich weiß das es jetzt verboten ist und die g700s hat die Funktion nicht mehr und ich springe mit mwheelup /mwheeldown ich kann bei der Maus noch nicht mal die Schnelligkeit des scrolls einstellen wie bei der alten . Und zu bann kein admin war sich sicher wie jetzt bestätigt trotzdem bann das kann nicht sein soll ich jetzt mit Leertaste springen oder was. Und wenn Ihr mir nicht glaubt dann testet die Maus !
Hier ein kleine Auszug : Anders als die meisten Scrollräder verfügt die G700s über ultraschnellen Bildlauf und daran kann man nichts verstellen !
bitte übersetz es eine