Unban Request: The Dingo

TheDingo

14 Aug 2014
Name: The Dingo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20328321

Ban reason: teaming

Unban reason: I was banned last night for teaming (i shot a zombie onto the zm_rush roof for shits und giggles ja) and I'm sorry my silliness got the better of me. I was really hoping to play today V3 server, I live in America and work on saturday so Sunday is the only day I can find much time to play this my fave server. PLEASE UNBAN SOON, I am good friends with Shazzer for YEARS, he can vouch for me, he is one of your admins. pls soon unban i need to play badly I am having withdrawals lol!

You guys have the only and best server I play on CS. And the only game I play is CS

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
To defent him, he got 4 previous bans, one of them for racism (which i would count more like a gag) and another one for a bad spray logo. Therefore I would just take the other two bans into account. You already got one ban for teaming and you really should know the rules. On the other side I see you playing very much and it was the first time I realised you doing such stuff. I will reduce the ban to 1 day so you can start over playing tomorrow. But don't let me see that again or you have to take a break for a whole week! :-D

Reactions: Nikooo777