Unban Request: Tom

The O

26 Nov 2013
Name: Tom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6000534

Ban reason: Blocking. (come to forum with and unban request if you want it reduced)

Unban reason: Hello. I am requesting removal of a permanent ban on the Elite Hunterz servers. I was slayed becase I blocked the elevator on 4way severely one time, and eventually later on I was banned permanently (perhaps for continued light blocking offenses). My actions were unfair to the other players, and I intend to do my very best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I've read through the rules regarding bans and innapropriate behavior, and I will abide by them if I'm given another chance.

Thank you for hearing me out, have a nice Thanksgiving.

Tom

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
Hello and thanks for coming to the forum. As I am aware you were banned for blocking and have done it once before. We usually ban people for blocking for around 1hr to about 2 days for offences like this. I do not really think a permanent ban is appropriate for blocking as it is only your second ban. (My opinion.) You will need to wait for the admin that banned you to reply and talk to you about the ban. (Avo/Alucard/Viole)

Thanks,

-Krypto.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
Hello there. Yes a perm is very strict for a 2nd ban but it was necesarry for you to understand that blocking is not allowed thus forcsing you to come here and understand ther rules. When i say blocking i mean that you block on 4way (in spawn, ladder and top) I have caught you block on several maps if not all of them and i have slayed you so many times i cant even count. Players like you destroy the gameplay and i sincerly hope that you have understood that we will not tolorate that.
Anyways since you did as i requested and came here i will reduce the ban to 1 day. In the future be aware that admins are watching you ^^.

holyflygon

6 Dec 2013
i hope i can get a reply but i cant find where i can make a fourm for my own ban request. There is an admin named viole and there where team killers and blockers and i told him and he told me so what. He didnt care so i asked him why did you become an admin if your not to do your job. And he told me i am not here to please you. WTF your admins are becoming the assholes who troll. Please fix this admins problem he does not seem fit for the job.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
i hope i can get a reply but i cant find where i can make a fourm for my own ban request. There is an admin named viole and there where team killers and blockers and i told him and he told me so what. He didnt care so i asked him why did you become an admin if your not to do your job. And he told me i am not here to please you. WTF your admins are becoming the assholes who troll. Please fix this admins problem he does not seem fit for the job.

To make a ban request, you click on "Application Forms" on top and select "Ban & Unban Request".
Sorry about the issues. I have sent you a friend request on Steam, please add me and contact me when there is a problem with rulebreakers and I'll try to resolve it ASAP.

Reactions: Vindictive

LaWMaN

15 Nov 2013
Hello all, i cant post new threads so i have to reply through this post...
I got banned yesterday by Y333y by teaming, really i dont remember me doing that (teaming), its true i was triying to kill zombies with knife... anyway is a 1week ban.
So please Y333y, can u unban me? And another thing, there are videos pics or demos? Because i dont remember, seriously.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com