AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Abused the fact that you were caught cheating again on a different account. Thats what.

And bs means dodgy stuff. I understand alot of factors in zm. I understand experience both in normal and zm gameplay...i understand luck...but sometimes none of those factors apply. And thats what i saw with you. Anyways i just stated my opinion. The final decision is not up to me.

Trace

16 Sep 2012
I was caught cheating? Funny, better look at the demo if there is one and say that again. Must have been fools who said that im hacking.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
<3 sour powaaa

Really mature.... Got Blunt and SOUR try and stay professional when your handling an unban request even though the evidence is clear.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Wtf, stop bringing me into this, what did i do dahlmo ?

Try to check Better before you reply anything and stating that im not beeing proffesionall enough, kinda annoying

!slap Dahlmo

Last edited:

Trace

16 Sep 2012
Sour you arent professional because youre just saying i hack, without looking at the facts. You dont believe me anymore because you think i insulted you. Remember that you told me that you would never believe that i hacked? And that you have never seen anything? You didnt specc me anymore, so why do you suddenly say that i hack? THIS is weird. Think youre just personally hurt.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Really mature.... Got Blunt and SOUR try and stay professional when your handling an unban request even though the evidence is clear.

Well, i dont think your fully aware what going on"maybe you check some facts before talking about professionalism"

maybe tip: go to the avoid thread"wich caused his perm ban." second of all the thing he has writin was more evidence what we have asked for.

thank you, have a nice day. yep oftopic

/slay Dhalmo, and about the sour powa"wich means SOUR have done an good job"

Last edited:

Trace

16 Sep 2012
Oh and gotblunt, think youre the last one who is noticing it, but i told you several times that i didnt write that. I apologized a day later for the behaviour of my friend.
Btw, you should really expand your english skills. Its annoying that its so hard to understand what you want to say...

Last edited:

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Oh and gotblunt, think youre the last one who is noticing it, but i told you several times that i didnt write that. I apologized a day later for the behaviour of my friend.
Btw, you should really expand your english skills. Its annoying that its so hard to understand what you want to say...

You wont get far with blaming stuff on your friend! Your account, your responsibility.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Sour you arent professional because youre just saying i hack, without looking at the facts. You dont believe me anymore because you think i insulted you. Remember that you told me that you would never believe that i hacked? And that you have never seen anything? You didnt specc me anymore, so why do you suddenly say that i hack? THIS is weird. Think youre just personally hurt.

because i saw the Smac advaldo posted, thats why, so yes you did hack before, and i still think you do, im out.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Enough of this!

Ban Stays. Case closed!

Regards!
SPA Ash.