Unban Request: vatanasiani

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatanaslani60

7 Nov 2013
Name: vatanasiani

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:122344034

Ban reason: Tk with door

Unban reason: pleas this is a new acc why do you bann me permanent . it can be 1 day or 2 day but permanent in a new acc :(

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello Vatanaslani60

You were banned by admin Advaldo for teamkilling, this was not the first time you've done it, and you promised you wouldn't do it again.

But it's up to Advaldo if he want to give you another chance, so lets wait for him to reply.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey vatan and thank you for your unban request first.
I have reviewed your ban-details and seen that admin advaldo did banned you previously for doorclosing and teamkilling in that kind of way.
As you said you had few more accounts before I reviewed the other past bans from you and your older accounts.
And I noticed that you got banned so much for the same reason always "doorclosing" and the main reason is why you got permanent banned on a new account is: Your account is maybe new yes, but the player behind it is the same.
You got punished for the same reason always before, and still this happens again as we can see over the ban.
And if you always do it and repeat that more and more, your punishment would be much harder.

So honestly it isn't nice to close the door always and especially not if you kill your own team with them.

For more input you should wait for the reply from our admin advaldo,

Kind Regards, Sincerely,
T-Flash.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I'll keep it brief. I've lost patience with you, all you do is break the rules which is why you need all these accounts. You have been banned about 20 times in total including before when the bans got cleaned up. I'm sure I said before that I will just perm ban you if you break any rules and thats what I have done and will continue to do.

Reactions: TheBestio and LosT

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'358
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
17 times in total. just to correct (if he didn't use other names)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-03-01_02-11-11.png
    2015-03-01_02-11-11.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.