Unban Request: vatanaslani

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatanaslani60

7 Nov 2013
Name: vatanaslani

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115089796

Ban reason: team killing

Unban reason: So das ist ja mein neuer acc sagt mir bitte wieso ich gleich am zweiten tag ein regeln brechen sollte absichtlich ?. map war forrgoten town easy und jemand anders waren auf diesen wasser tanks ich wollte ihnen helfen und die zombie weg messern als ich gerade aus messerte auf die haus hat der zombie sich auf die wand geschlagen und aufeinmal plötzlich lagsam nach links gefallen es war nicht mit absicht ich wollte es erkären es tut mir leid das du wegen mich gestorben bist easy und der andere war echt nicht mit absicht ich hatte auch nicht auf euch gezielt das hast du ja gesehen der zombie fällte langsam nach euch

vatanaslani60

7 Nov 2013
ich hoffe für dein verständniss easy es tut mir sehr leid ich wollte mein neuen acc clean halten ich hatte das nicht mit absicht gemacht

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'146
Zombieland
Hello vataslani,

I will keep this short... no unban from me.

You had teamkilled on purpose, started lieing about it including fake excusing and - very clever btw - repeatedly knifed zombs into camp spots next round while I was preparing your ban via soucebans. I came back and pretended to be afk. I was considering to ban you for 2 hours only, but as I saw you teamkilling again (sourcebans didnt kicked you from server, I had to do it myself) I decided to extend it.

I caught you twice. And I caught you lieing before about similar situations. So why would I ever unban you?

ps. If you buy more accounts it wont prevent you from being punished for rulebreaking. Instead of you should reconsider your ingame behaviour in general.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Oh dear... Seems you forgot about our chat ingame last night already where I said that I'd just ban you instantly if you did this again. This screenshot might jog your memory.

20+ bans is enough. From now on, as soon as I see or even sense you ingame, I will perm ban you until you can somehow convince me that you have changed. I've no idea how you will be able to show me that you have changed but that's not my problem now.

Attachments

• vatan.PNG
    vatan.PNG
    26 KB · Views: 360
Status
Not open for further replies.