Unban Request: Vliegende turk

vliegendeturk

17 Jul 2013
Name: Vliegende turk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9820150

Ban reason: B-hop script. Comment:It's pretty obvious by the end of the demo, just before he leaves. SMAC also suspected trigger-bot but I guess i dont have enough proof for that (there is one moment where it loo

Unban reason: It is true that I was bunny hopping (script) but I am not a cheater :) I had only a b-hop script. And the ban is more than a year ago. I like the server so I want to play again if this is possible.

Greets,
Vliegende Turk

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Hi

I am the admin who banned you. Bhop script is considered as a cheat and I will therefore not unban you. You are free to join our server with a different account

vliegendeturk

17 Jul 2013
Hi,

Why I can play with another account, but not with this one. This is not fair I didn't now that bunnyhopping was not allowed you give me perm ban. You could warn me. I like the server very much and I would be happy if you unban me.

Greets.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
It says no scripting on the server rules when you enter the server and you have to press 0 to cancel the notice, if I'm not mistaken. Scripting is basically hacking and if you claim you didn't know hacking wasn't allowed then I don't know what to say. Ban stays imo.

vliegendeturk

17 Jul 2013
Oke, I am sorry admin's I will never use a bhop script again please can someone unban me I want to play :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Hey Vliegende Turk,

AGAIN: We never unban for hacks/scripts/etc. The only way for u to play again on the servers is to buy a new account.
For less then 10Euro u can play again...

Cu ingame

Reactions: ThirtyEight