Handled Unban Request: X-ICO SNIPER

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
Ingame name X-ICO SNIPER
SteamID STEAM_0:1:215923687

Ban reason Teaming
Unban reason
I've talk to Data, in other to reduce the ban beacause i think 1 month is to much! My teaming was not a bad one it was just jumping in map withou killing my friends

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi sniper,
1 month is because you got so much bans on your other account and whenever we catch you again, you just skip over to the next account.
You just mentioned that it is hard for you to kill your friends, I think we once discussed that already. But let me describe it again from my point of view:
As you and most others might know, I am also not the most serious player. In fact I sometimes ask myself when I tried to really play as good as possible. And of course I sometimes don't try to kill others as I usually should. But to avoid any misunderstandings I either make sure that enemies kill me or that keep enough distance to them.
So if you really don't want to kill your friends, then make sure that you stay away from them and not jumping on or around them without knifing them. This way you shouldn't get into such trouble.

So far I haven't seen any bigger attempts to improve yourself, but as you already said you were not breaking rules in a bad way like hindering others to reach that human. Therefore I reduce your ban to 2 weeks as requested, but only this time. Please keep in mind that if I should see something like this again the next ban will be at least one month or more, even if it is a further new account.