Not open for further replies.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
A last thing I want to add - before you start writing a lie about me Havoc, think about your words first instead of trying to ruin my Image with such idiotic arguments.
I spit on such behaviour.

What exactly did i lie about? I did not try to ruin your image, i tried to explain why you were rightfully disqualified but you and your brother keep bugging me in game however i do wonder what exactly i wrote that ruined your image.

YugoBoss

30 Dec 2017
Ob du behindert bist?
Common you are 19 years old...if i get in these ages, I hope my brain will remind me longer than 1 day about what I said...
You said that I farmed AFK players in the morning without any proof - we found out that this was a whole bullshit, like everything you say.
So please stop talking to me like with a 10 years old child... maybe your mother taught you and you adapted it, i don't know - but I was taught, not to lie.
You can not refuse, because the conversation is proofing it.
Every of your Posts makes me first angry, but then I start having pity for you... not everyone can be born with a good working brain, I wish you all the best and hope this will get better in your future... nobody should have an Illness like this, I am really sorry.

YugoBoss

30 Dec 2017
I do Farm AFK Players in the Morning Hahahahaha yeah and my Fahrer is the inventor of the Internet omg ‍♂️

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I said you farm players in the morning indeed, then i corrected myself and said it wasn't in the morning, so because of 1 mistake that didn't even matter i'm a liar in every way now?

YugoBoss

30 Dec 2017
If you stop talking bullshit about me, my brother will stop saying the truth about you.
I do not want to discuss with you anymore, it is not worth. This is the only proof I have, I am sure there's more shit you said but i can't proof it.
I waste my time with you.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I still haven't said any bullshit other than the mistake about you farming in the morning which wasn't in the morning, you and your brother are fairly immature and keep going on about this shit.

I will close this thread now to avoid further useless discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.