Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
Name: zm_youssef_the terminator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80645017

Ban reason: name faking

Unban reason: hallo,

ich wurde soeben für 2 stunden für name faken vom admin "flash" gebannt...
dabei bin ich der echte youssef !!!!!!!!!!!!!
könnt ihr bitte den anderen bannen und nicht mich??

mfg youssef

so, bann wurde soeben auf 3 monate ausgeweited ....
ist ja unglaublich, dass ich für 3 monate gebannt werde und der fake youssef spielen darf ...

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
What's up with that name faking? We don't ban for that. So what happened?

youssef

9 Jan 2014
hey no matter,
i told the admins "flash" and "evil muffin" about that he still came to desicion to ban me for that ...
if i get banned for playing with the name i am using since around 3 years... k ban me for it.
or if you ban me cause im an idiot and break/broke many rules, dont call it name faking, call it rules breaking or what ever...

-youssef-

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hello and welcome to EH.

I'm the admin that banned you and not T-flash,me and T-flash asked you nummerous of times to change your name and you didn't.

Here are your previous bans http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:80645017&Submit two of them are for name faking and here is your chatlog,you shuld be ashamed http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=866&page=3 Only 7 pages and each one contains a serious insult to grant u a perma ban...

The ban stays unless HA's or SPa's decide otherwise.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
why should i change my name?

cause im the real youssef?
makes no sence....
if you look closer, im here since 6 month ...

you should have spoken to the fake youssef and not to me..
but you believe what you want to believe .. nice attitude

like i wrote in the previous posts.. give the ban a reason and dont try to find a reason cause you want be funny and just ban me

-youssef-

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
why should i change my name?

cause im the real youssef?
makes no sence....
if you look closer, im here since 6 month ...

you should have spoken to the fake youssef and not to me..
but you believe what you want to believe .. nice attitude

like i wrote in the previous posts.. give the ban a reason and dont try to find a reason cause you want be funny and just ban me

-youssef-

I actually love your commitment with this name thing! Impressive that you have kept it up for so long.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
advaldo,
you have banned me so many times for blocking ,....
and i always had that name and you never said anything against it!

so so is it against the rules to use the name "zm_youssef_the terminator" ???
im not a faker and if you look closer, sometimes there are like 3-5 people with the same name on the server which you should ban then ...

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
and i always had that name and you never said anything against it!

your last names:

mein name ümit
ümit mohammed
isch, eren, türke
janek[SWE]
saugmaul
janek[GER]
janek[NOR]
zu_youssef_the terminator
eren mohammed
zm_youssef_the terminator

couldnt you decide if you are swe, ger, nor or turkish? if your name is ümit, eren or youssef?

Last edited:

youssef

9 Jan 2014
i can use the name i want, as long the name isnt racist,...

and the names i use on other servers doesnt matter here

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
they do, because you said you always used that name which was obviously a lie which leads to us thinking that everything else is a lie too.

no unban, have a nice day

Reactions: Bipsen

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Oh no, I thought you would post a topic like that. Really shamed.
Thats why I wonted ban you until you dont do anything harder because of that kid shit -.- ..
And yeh it wasn't me who banned you also just look on the sourcebans website and you had to know who have banned you !
You are the real faker, why ?
First of all you just used the name youssef 2 times anyway the real youssef used that name always in a similar change.
So after that I looked on your rank into the rank-system and you just played 5 hours on our servers. Also why you lie that you played there 6 months ? You didn't !
And after all of that, your Chatlog is really bad I stay to maxgs (evil muffin) that you deserve a perm for all that kind of heavy insults and because of your previous bans.
You got banned the 2nd time for namefaking, several times because using illegal spots, disrespecting admins and more, and why we should respect you now ?

After all it seems that the real youssef which was angry and reported you to both of us in-game can't speak & write so well the english langauge.
And you ? You did it really good so where is the differenc ? Most of us know that the real youssef can't speak & write english so well and that was the reason why you got nmasked as the faker youssef.

Phanty has spoken your ban will stay and I hope no other HA/SPA will refuse that.

Kind Regards,

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The ban reason has been changed to "Insulting" so the ban can stay like it is (sourcebans).

We don't punish for name faking but for a bad chatlog like yours.

Reactions: Nikooo777

youssef

9 Jan 2014
porblem solved :)

idc if you ban me for my bad chat log!
now i know i dont need to be scared to get banned again for using the name "zm_youssef_the terminator"
i only had 5 hours playtime cause it got reset trough being away from server too long, cause i was banned for a few month ^^
you will really tell me that the "real" youssef isnt able to write/speak english even he is a manufacturing engineering student? there you dont need to know english .. no..
who says that this is the account i always played on elite hunterz servers???

meet you at v3 - youssef-

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
if a player feels provoked by you namefaking him, to some extend, that can also be a bannable offense if you keep provoking him in some way just to clear it up for you so you dont think you can do what you want from now on.

case closed then, see you in 3 months

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover

Status
Not open for further replies.