Unban request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATB

17 Nov 2012
Name of the player: ATB is #1
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:20182461
Reason: "heavy insulting, have some respetc"

Why unban: ok, so we've been playing 4 way tunnel map, and just as always 4-5 people started blocking the elevator on purpose. I said "fucking braindead blockers" and got kicked out in 5 seconds. Reconnected straight away, said "Lol admin kicked me?" and got ban for 1 week. What the hell is this? I've been playing on this server for a couple of months, and if this is heavy insulting then 95% of the players should be banned as well.. And never heard of someone getting ban for 1 week because of insulting, even though they deserve it..

Infinity

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2012
Germany Bavaria
Hi,

I kicked you for saying "fucking cancer kids", which is probably one of the most heavy insults and can't be tolerated.
After you rejoined you wrote something like "LOLOLOLOLO ADMIN KICKED ME", which obviously showed that you didn't take it serious and had absolutly no respect.
The logs will prove it.

The 1 week ban is because of this heavy insult and because you already have 3 previous bans.
You won't get unbanned.

ATB

17 Nov 2012
"LOLOLOLOLO ADMIN KICKED ME" actually that was meant to show that you that you kick people that who try and play the game instead of ruining it.

"fucking cancer kids", which is probably one of the most heavy insults and can't be tolerated. <------ why did you give me a kick then instead of banning straight away? People insult each other way harder than this all the time, and other admins don't do anything but give them a warning instead of banning?

Infinity

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2012
Germany Bavaria
I kicked you, because you maybe would have apologized e.g.
But apparently that didn't happen, instead it seemed that you laughed about it.

Everything is said here, any Headadmin can make the Final desiscion.

ATB

17 Nov 2012
Fine, if that's true then this server just lost a good player. Just because some admins have no sense of logic.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
when you'll have a parent or a friend dying of cancer you may see the logic.

case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.