Unban request

WonDer

20 Dec 2012
name: WonDer

steam id: STEAM_0:0:56045591

reason of ban: Some kind of wh? (got hacked)

why I should be unbanned:
Yeah, so it started that i try to join EH, but i said that i was banned. I was like WTF?! So i seach on the sourceban and it said i got banned for some WH? So i found out quickly what my acc hat been hacked, and the hacker must have been playing on eh server unfortunately, when eh is the only server on my farvorite. So i thought that it's a bit werid and you guys wont belive me, so i started playing on i3d. That's boring now so i decided to make this unban request. all in all this sucks -.-

Please take this serious, the only rly zm server is Elite-hunterz.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
The IP address you made this post from is the exact same as the one that you got banned from. So you're saying that the hacker actually came into your house, played your actual PC and then hacked with it?

No chance of an unban since you come straight in with lies.

Reactions: Deanburger

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
It's interesting how the ip of the player that was banned from our anticheat system is 87.50.52.199
and your actual ip on the forum is: 87.50.52.199.

what a strange coincidence

If you want to play again on our servers i suggest you to buy a new account.

E: screw you advaldo, screw you!

M

Marbengie

The IP address you made this post from is the exact same as the one that you got banned from. So you're saying that the hacker actually came into your house, played your actual PC and then hacked with it?

No chance of an unban since you come straight in with lies.

gasp2panel.png