Unban Request

honna14

15 Sep 2012
name: [FL↯] ĆŖŸŚÌŞ
steam id: STEAM_0:1:53871132
reason of the ban: Bhop Script/Macro

So I was playing on the servers killing some zombies. Then I went to bed. I see now that I have been banned permanently for Bhop. My last ban was exactly the same and I explained it in my last unban request.

Why I should be unbanned: Its pretty much explained here http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/1501-Unban-Request
I DONT use ANY MACRO OR 3RD PARTY PROGRAMM
Its simple my jump is not leer it is mwheel.

Quote of SOUR: Indeed i have a epic razor naga and i have macros On it, but nvm :>
PS: I didnt get a warning and this happens 1 day before christmas. I really like to play :)

And of course lets have a look at the server tags:

sv_tags: bunnyhopping,startmoney,66 tik,HLstatsX,HLstatsX:CE,SMAC,clan,community,fast download,fastdl,increased_maxplayers,stats,zm,zomb

I really hope you can help me with this issue :)

Best reguards, Crysis

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Hello,

Thx for coming here. Pls be patient, Gotblunt is the admin who banned. I dont think u will get an unban this time, because last time they gave u the benefit of the doubt and u probably didnt learn ur lesson.

cu

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
those sv_tags are there because of the cvar sv_enablebunnyhopping 1, i didn't add them on my own.
wait for got blunt (btw we have a new method of catching macros/scripts)

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
wait for got blunt (btw we have a new method of catching macros/scripts)[/QUOTE said:
yeah i've heard about it... So we can check also other people who claimed using macro's instead of script!

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Thanks for coming to EH forum for your concern, i just wanted to say: you got banned while ago for macro(by advaldo): and you got unbanned because alot of people wernt sure if this was alowed or not, from what i know: niko said like couple weeks ago that macro's and scripts arnt alowed......so now alot of people complained about you and your team mate POWHA..so than i started demo you both.. i came to conclusion that you still are using macro, like while ago you said you will never use macro........ this is the second time you got banned for macro/script...and i wont unban you: if some one will unban you its HA because its out of my hands.

this is quote from HA(advaldo)

So from now on, if anyone is caught with a bhop macro they will be given a 1 month ban and if they are caught a second time then its perm. If they make an unban request then the admin who banned him can make the decision to unban him or not depending on how good the unban request is.

this is your second time: even tho you promissed last time never use it again"remember?" you still are using it....!so its out of my hands

There is a demo"go watch it" maybe spectate a normal person with out macro, and than look @ your own demo.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
wanted add some extra facts:

this is what you said"including you will never use it again" and still you did use macro!! its your own stupid fail.

honna14
user-offline.png
reputation_pos.png

Join Date Sep 2012Posts 4Thanks 0Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh I am sorry I didn't see your questions! why didn't you PN me?? and when I was moved I thought it was a bug of the server.
And I don't use Third Party Software! My mouse is programmable 1 rightclick=>10 Jumps. I have to klick in the right moment!
This is all a coincidence and I don't want to buy a new css to play on my favourite server! So please unban me and I will never use that makro again!

and i will never use it makro again! now your here for another unban request ;P kinda uber fail from your own part!​

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Nice move advertising another server. All of your current accounts have been perm banned. Think about what you are doing next time you plan to play here again.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Powha advertosed, not Crysis/Pontifex.

They are all the same person. He thought he could take a hit on the account with 10 previous bans because he knew it was going to be perm banned sooner or later. So perm banning that was no punishment. However, Perm banning all of his other accounts is punishment.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Uhmm?
Pontifex and Powha are never the same.
I played with both at one server some time ago.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
They have the same ip ... So same pc, same guy (or same burgelar)...