Unban

vaalaria

21 Feb 2011
Romania
name: vaalaria

steam id: STEAM_0:0:30651744

reason of the ban: looks like door closing

why u should be unbanned:

map was 4way_tunnel.... BiersportZ teleport as he always does to check on who is closing the door. somebody in front of me shot and closed the other doors and by the time i got there they were already down. so i wanted to open them because a lot of players were stuck on the other side and when i got closed to the button probably BiersportZ thought i done it so he banned me. I am not denouncing him or anything like this because i myself am an admin on a server and know how difficult is sometimes to catch see some things, but its unfair to get ban for anothers bad behaviour.

the ban is only for 4 hours, so i let you guys decide.

regards

Peng

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2010
i clearly saw you aiming the knob and shooting to get door closed.
4 hrs..not much

vaalaria

21 Feb 2011
Romania
Peng said:
i clearly saw you aiming the knob and shooting to get door closed.
4 hrs..not much

was going for the red buton to open ... anyways not gonna argue.

Peng

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2010
i like when server is full to have some heads to shoot off..
so i edited your ban to 2 hrs vaall.i remember you´ve got 2 or 3 bans already..but anyway..
pls don´t close door on mates..they will flame and call us admins..we are just players and want to play this game like you.

g night

vaalaria

21 Feb 2011
Romania
Peng said:
i like when server is full to have some heads to shoot off..
so i edited your ban to 2 hrs vaall.i remember you´ve got 2 or 3 bans already..but anyway..

no prob mate, i understand you, well donno where i got 3 bans :eek: i've never been baned before :-s it could be maybe cause i tried to retry connection as soon as you banned me first time ? don't really know how sourcebans works :p

Peng said:
pls don´t close door on mates..they will flame and call us admins..we are just players and want to play this game like you.

g night

i am friend with a few admins here and i know i call for them when we have tree campers and stuff :p

well anyway g night mate

PS checked the sourcebans, this is my first ban acctualy, and i've been blocked twice :lol: