Unban

Andrew1995

12 Mar 2011
name: It's me
steam ID:_0:0:35916173
why i should be unbanned:my behaviour was terrible but i dont worth of a permanent ban
reason of the ban: blocking mates..perm bcs its 6th ban or 7th

Peng

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2010
NO

i wouldn´t unban you..
maybe i would downgrade to 1 month.

One day you was blocking, rejoining, insulting mates and
wrote " no one will ban me.Not even admins..blabla" and you kept doing shit on
server while i was warning you.
You was banned for diff things and from diff admins. If Niko agree i downgrade to 1 Month.

Damage

18 Feb 2011
It's really not what you say, and a heart won't really make him downgrading it(his not gay I assume).
Wait for niko, but keep on checking the forum Andrew.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
@damage please let's stay out of unban requests if not concerned pls, just not to make a big mess everytimes.

anyway no i am not gay. and @peng (aka bier) feel free to take your own decision, judge on your experience as i don't know "it's me" like you seem to do.

Andrew1995

12 Mar 2011
Well,i would like to apologise for my behaviour.So in response to Peng's reply, i respect his decision (regardless what that is) but meanwhile i beg you guys to reduce the ban to 2 weeks or ssomething.
Regards,

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
nikooo777 said:
@damage please let's stay out of unban requests if not concerned pls, just not to make a big mess everytimes.

anyway no i am not gay. and @peng (aka bier) feel free to take your own decision, judge on your experience as i don't know "it's me" like you seem to do.

u sure ? :D

ontopic: u cant do shit all the time and come on forums and apologize then. think first and then act. decision lays in pengs hands

Administrator Edit:

yes i am, and you are you sure?

Peng

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2010
Andrew1995 said:
Well,i would like to apologise for my behaviour.So in response to Peng's reply, i respect his decision (regardless what that is) but meanwhile i beg you guys to reduce the ban to 2 weeks or ssomething.
Regards,

Now you show respect and more than that.You know what you did and you miss the FUN.
Other players want to have fun like you, so act like them. Hunt , kill, knife etc..
If you are agressive and want to type something to blow out your agression,
do this offline. Better is..Don´t care. Don´t block ..Just show your hunting skills.

I will downgrade the ban now to 2 weeks. If you like the server and the Hunting mod,
so invite your friends ->> if you know they won´t mess up and if they know how
to act.

WE give you this chance now to let you play and have fun on Elite Hunterz servers
and for you to learn what Elite also means. behave

EDIT: Expires on 03-26-11 01:38

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
amen. case closed !

hf playing soon again andrew, good decision peng.

Andrew1995

12 Mar 2011
THANKS ALOT FOR BEING SYMPATHETIC.AND I SUGGEST YOU ARE MORE FLEXIBLE REGARDING THE PERMANENT BANS.IT'S JUST MY POINT OF VIEW.YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT.THANKS AGAIN

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
it's ok. but please do not abuse CAPS... you can say all this without caps too.

Case closed