Ungag Request: co³

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
Member Name: d.r.i.f.t.

Name: co³

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12604367

Gag reason: Insulting

Ungag reason: I have been permanently gagged for insulting Zamblabla aka Daftknot. He came on the server this evening and immediately starting insulting me and everyone else. He insults everybody and has been banned/gagged for it before.

He has attempted to have me gagged before for being racist. I said he was French and "that explains a lot". It was a sarcastic joke andthe comment was not malicious.

Zamblabla/Daftknot calls everyone names and is racist and homophobic. He attacks people calling them gay and nazis.

Everybody was reacting to his comments, insulting him back. He seems to target me at getting gagged and banned.

I have played on this server a long time and people know me. I am not a racist and I like to play fair and as a team.

Please consider ungagging me. I apologise for my comments.

I will understand if this request is rejected but he was insulting everybody.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
You're racist, admit it instead of saying "It was a joke and you're racist".

You think that I'm racist just because I said "nazi" to german admins, but they are racist admins so that makes sense. Stupid

And I'm not homophobe, I just know that saying "gay" as an insult can piss many peoples so that's what I did because players and you always piss me so yesterday it was your turn.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello.

The reason why your gag is permanent is due to your advertisement.

2016-05-15 23:03:14 unloze server is good escape server.
2016-05-15 23:03:40 try unloze server.
2016-05-15 23:03:59 they dont have racists on there.
2016-05-15 23:04:29 xx.xxx.xx.xx:27015 is the ip.

Even if you didn't post the IP to another zombie server your chat-log is still more or less worth a permanent gag. http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=93993

Also the fact that you insulted someone who insulted you as well doesn't brighten up your case, two wrongs doesn't make a right. Daftknot is permanently gagged as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Daftknot

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I think daftknot also needs a permanent gag in forum! :-D

@Drift: You probably had a good reason to be offended by him as many other people. But degrading yourself to his level is no solution, you should just ignore him and create a gag request.
If it would have been the first or second time I would say you gain another chance. But you already got gagged 6 times before for insults (and banned for other stuff too) so one might think you should have learned your lesson, shouldn't you?!
Maybe you are lucky to get the responsible admin in a good mood. But anyway next time you should learn to keep calm and react in a more professional way then your offenders.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
I like you Havoc now, looks like you're not racist and fair that's cool, miau and threesixty should take notes

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
Ok i understand why i have been gagged but I think its a bit harsh to be permanently gagged for a first infringement of that rule. A player wanted a zombie escape server and I innocently gave him one I like. That's the first time and I honestly didn't realise it was that severe....

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Advertisement leads to a permanent ban on pretty much every server, we're kind enough to only give a permanent gag. Next time don't post an IP on the server, perhaps add him on steam and send it to him there. Anyway i have reduced the length of your gag to 1 month, for the future don't post other IP's and don't insult players/countries/religions or you won't get many extra chances.

Reactions: d.r.i.f.t.

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
Thanks, I appreciate that you see it was an honest mistake. Can I get the sentence reduced for good behaviour? :smile:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Your sentence was already reduced from permanent to 1 month. Due to all the things you said, the advertisement and your gag history it will not be reduced any further.