Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabrs

12 Jan 2016
Member Name: Jabrs

Name: Jabra

SteamID: U:1:37235439

Gag reason: Saying "STFU"

Ungag reason: I was meant to make up this joke that Soph and some1 else were nerds because they game friday night, meanwhile I play myself friday nigh. Soph understands it and mentions that I play myself. I continue "the game" and say "STFU" because I was pretty much turned up in the corner of contradicting myself - which was exactly the point of the joke. So my stfu was more likely meant to be a recognition of her catching the point and to continue the joking-game. It was pretty much like "STFU xD". I hope you guys understand, and I fully respect that Soph misinterprets my joking.

The context/chat log:
[ﮔʜ] Good Girls Lie : hoho, am thinking about staying up to 2 tonight
[нc] ' Soph. ♡ : why 2? xD
[ﮔʜ] Good Girls Lie : because its friday
[нc] ' Soph. ♡ : lol no shit sherlock
[нc] ' Soph. ♡ : youre so smart elemento :)
.Dot | Hermann Hoth : im smart too
[ﮔʜ] Good Girls Lie : they say so 8)
*DEAD* Jabra : LOL, fkn nerds, u PARTY friday, not game ...
[нc] ' Soph. ♡ : jabra, say the one thats ingame too?
[ﮔʜ] Good Girls Lie : haha, i was workout today
*DEAD* Jabra : STFU

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Jabrs

12 Jan 2016
That's the point of my ungag reason. The rules are that insulting is not allowed, I wasn't insulting; I was joking. Did you even read my ungag reason? What I said before is irrelevant because I wasn't gagged for that in the situation.
In that chat log obviously much of it was jokes unless you're blinded by political correctness. I tried to be kind when I said "STFU" because it was meant like "I can't deffend myself, fu u owned me xD". But then I get get gagged, holy shit, so disappointed. Dont know you know the expresseion "READ BETWEEN THE LINES"?

I have just been gagged in 3 weeks, I dont want to be gagged again - for even longer - just the day after the gag expires.

We're arguing the triggering factor for my gag; What I said before is irrelevant if the triggering factor isnt justified properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Ive said what i wanted to said, no point to keep posting here. The gag stays.
And if you dont want to be gagged, maybe you should start to think about what you write ingame.

Jabrs

12 Jan 2016
Let me say this: Learn 2 read between the lines. Else you will misunderstand A LOT in your life.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Anyway I just wanna add, that I had to ban him for insulting some days ago. He was gagged and still insulted.

Reactions: Dev1ne

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
The admin who gagged you made it clear that your gag stays, she was in her right to gag you due to your behavior.

Your gag will expire 16-05-16 01:19:40

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.