Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
Ingame name Roach3558
SteamID STEAM_0:1:26899199

Gag reason english/german only
Ungag reason
I don't think you guys will ungag me butI just think its too long and why admins threaten me with longer gag after I got gagged

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hey Roach,

your guess is right, I see no reason to ungag you or reduce the length. The ban/gag length increases everytime you break a rule and usually the length gets doubled at least. Your previous gag was 8 hours which is why I set your current gag to 16 hours. I didn't threaten you to extend the gag but tried to tell you that you could be happy that I choose to only double the value. Guess that is what you meant with "why admins threaten me with longer gag"?!

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
Sorry but gags not doubling, before 8h gag, I got 10 min gag. Thats threarening because it literally means 'I could do whatever I want to you, you should be happy I just doubled' .
But whatever most of my gag time has passed so doesnt matter now you ungag me or not

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah I assume that 10min gag was a mistake which happens sometime and I guess you don't mind about such mistakes. Also yeah it is no fixed rule, we still can choose the lengths and it also depends on other factors but the usual practice is that the next gag/ban for same issue is 2-4 times longer.